Home

TheSinner.net

EPSON SX425W PRINTER

Selling something? Looking for something to buy? Want to share a taxi somewhere? Post here! Include "For Sale" or "Wanted" in your subject.

EPSON SX425W PRINTER

Postby ww92 on Sat May 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Hi there!

I got a printer whose brand is Epson SX425W. It is 99% new. The original price is 59.99 pounds, which can be seen from the website: http://www.ryman.co.uk/search-page/?term=SX425W&cid=CI. I am selling at 30 pounds, as I am going back to my home country soon. The price is negotiable. I can also give you the original color ink cartridges for free and delivery it to your living address free of charge as well.

If you are interested, please drop me an e-mail to ww92@st-andrews.ac.uk.

Thanks.

Wei

Detailed information for this kind of printer (copied from http://www.ryman.co.uk/1225032367/Epson ... er/Product).
Enjoy the benefits of our easy to use all in one wireless printer from wherever you are in your home.

View, select and make copies of photos and documents with the bright 3.8cm LCD screen, and with the latest, high-speed wireless technology, you don`t have to wait around for the results.

Lose the wires and produce first-class documents and lab-quality photos from wherever your laptop is in the house. No unsightly cables running through the rooms, simply the freedom to print, scan and copy where and when you want.

Print at a fast speed and from a longer range thanks to the integration of the latest 802.11n wireless technology.

Print lab-quality photos and superb documents every time by using Epson DURABrite Ultra ink cartridges - the fast drying ink that resists water, smudging, fading and highlighter pens.

With a choice of ink cartridges to meet your printing needs, savings can be made. It`s an affordable solution too, as by using individual ink cartridges, you only replace the colour used.

Producing great photos has never been so simple, Easy Photo Print includes removal of red eye and with PhotoEnhance you can adjust colour and contrast, giving you the best photo results possible.

• Prints up to A4 size photos
• Prints photos with or without borders
• Up to 35ppm mono print speed
• Up to 15ppm colour print speed
• Up to 5760 x 1440dpi print resolution
• Accepts memory cards
• Holds up to 120 pages
• Colour LCD display
• Wireless 802.11b/g/n enabled
• Flatbed Scanner : 2400 x 1200 resolution
• Energy Star qualified for energy saving
• Dimensions H182xW450xD359mm
• Weight 6.2kg

Includes:
• Starter black and colour ink cartridges.
• Setup and photo software CDs.
• T1281, T1291 Cartridge
ww92

Return to Trading Stuff