Home

TheSinner.net

Selling: Nikon Coolpix 7MP Digital Camera

Selling something? Looking for something to buy? Want to share a taxi somewhere? Post here! Include "For Sale" or "Wanted" in your subject.

Selling: Nikon Coolpix 7MP Digital Camera

Postby JJZM on Mon May 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey all,

I am selling a Nikon Coolpix 7mp Digital camera as I don't intend to use it this summer and I'm heading back home.

Grab yourself a bargain today, I would like to sell this quickly as I am packing for summer. I will throw in the camera carry case for FREE!

If you are interested post here, or contact me ji52

Best wishes,
Jamie.
Last edited by JJZM on Mon May 16, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JJZM

Re: Selling: Nikon Coolpix 7MP Digital Camera

Postby JJZM on Mon May 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Nikon Coolpix L12 Highlights

Optical VR image stabilization You can shoot sharper, clearer and without blur with Nikon’s ingenious Vibration Reduction. Detects and corrects for camera movement to give you rock-steady results time after time.

3x Optical Zoom-Nikkor glass lens High-quality lenses deliver high-quality pictures. The Zoom-Nikkor glass lens gives you the power of 3x optical zoom lens, while Macro capability lets you get as close as 5.9 inches. This combination is supported by Nikons’ world-renowned optical technology delivering crisp, clear images.

High ISO capability The Coolpix L12's high light sensitivity of up to 1600 allows you to tackle low-light scenes and situations far beyond the capabilities of conventional compact cameras.

Incredible, bright 2.5-inch LCD The Coolpix L12 is equipped with an incredible 2.5-inch LCD great for viewing images anywhere, anytime. The 115,000 dot LCD monitor with anti-reflective coating makes composing and playing back images easy!

The Coolpix L12 One-Touch Portrait Button It’s easier than ever before to get great-looking results. Your shortcut to three unique innovations, the one-touch portrait feature offers instant access to Face-priority AF and In-Camera Red-Eye Fix for optimized image capture and lets you transform exposure after the fact with Nikon’s powerful D-Lighting.

D-Lighting In playback mode, D-Lighting will compensate for underexposed images or insufficient flash by adding light and detail to selected shots where needed, without affecting properly exposed areas.

Face-Priority AF To ensure superb portraits with crisp focus, select Face-Priority AF (in Portrait Scene mode). This feature automatically finds the subject’s face and focuses on it.

In-camera color options & QuickTime movie with sound Shoot a QuickTime movie with sound at 30 frames per second, and choose from five color shooting options (standard, vivid color, black and white, sepia, cyanotype).

Transfer Directly to Printer, TV or Web

Print directly from your camera You can transfer images directly to print, without the need of a PC, when using PictBridge and USB Direct Print compatible printers.

Connect directly to your TV Show friends and family the results on a grand scale with the supplied video cable.
JJZM

Return to Trading Stuff