Home

TheSinner.net

HDTV for sale. ALSO A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBIES IN THIS THREAD!

Selling something? Looking for something to buy? Want to share a taxi somewhere? Post here! Include "For Sale" or "Wanted" in your subject.

HDTV for sale. ALSO A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBIES IN THIS THREAD!

Postby Duggeh on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:07 pm

LG 37lg3000

37" screen.

A simple Google search will give you all the info you need, I shall not bother to try and pimp it up, it is what it is, not some magical technodevice which cures baldness.

Has the remote control. Stand issue - Screen sits tilted slightly forward. We corrected by putting a DVD case under it.

Item in Lundin Links. Will deliver to St. Andrews or you can pick up if you prefer.

£200 ono.

Will trade for combine harvester.

Reply here or PM me.
Last edited by Duggeh on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duggeh

Re: HDTV for sale.

Postby Lilith on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Are you really selling a TV or just taking the piss out of 'nofish' who has described his TV as

"our television serves as the heart of your home entertainment system. Thus, Panasonic TX-L32S10B offers exactly what you want to enjoy cinematic quality viewing in your own living room. This unit is built with the same 24 frames per second technology that are used in shooting Hollywood movies for cinematic quality results.

As noted above, the 24p technology incorporated into this Panasonic television offers high contrast and brilliant colours to offer a cinematic experience at home. This unit offers synchronization such that the image reproduction rate is close to the original content and that the film is rendered in its true speed. This quality is a must-have if you wanted to ensure the best viewing experience you could ever have at home.

Ideal for gamers and sports fanatics alike, thanks to the fast pixel response time and motion performance."

If you're taking the piss...well you certainly made me lol. And if you're not then if I had money I'd buy you're TV out of principle :D
Lilith

Postby Duggeh on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Yes I was taking the piss.

Also, yes, I really am selling this television.
Duggeh

Postby Duggeh on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:10 am

lol, hurrah for quotes... and price drops!

Please note, this is not a 1080p screen, its 720p, but it is £150 cheaper than the tellybox in the other thread.

I will throw in a couple of DVDs too. Starship Troopers, Sahara, Commando, Conan the Barbarian, Sexy Beast, Mike Oldfield - Exposed doubel DVD. Pick 2.

ALSO! I will include a VHS tape of the BBC coverage of the opening of the Scottish Parliament in 1999 which my mum recorded off the telly because I was one of the kids in a grey jersey trooping down the streets. (I stood as a candidate in my schools mock election that year and managed a very honourable and not in the least bit close last place [the green party won if i remember rightly])

I will also buy a pint for you if you manage to spot me on the tape. It's been 12 years and i've still yet to watch it.

Again. No jokes.
Duggeh

Re: HDTV for sale. ALSO A HUGE PAIR OF BOOBIES IN THIS THREA

Postby Duggeh on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:12 am

OMG BOOBIES!

Duggeh

Postby Duggeh on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Very poor mobile phone camera picture:

Duggeh

Postby Duggeh on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm