Home

TheSinner.net

Ladies Bike For Sale!

Selling something? Looking for something to buy? Want to share a taxi somewhere? Post here! Include "For Sale" or "Wanted" in your subject.

Ladies Bike For Sale!

Postby Akitla on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Hello Sinners!

I am receiving a brand new bike as a gift this year, and so it's time for me to start listing my old one. It is a used red and white ladies bike with a very comfortable saddle and a low step-over bar. I have had the brake pads and handles replaced and adjusted last year, I've just had the tyres pumped up, and it has always been a reliable bike for me. It has a kickstand and a little pouch for storing a saddle cover behind the seat. The chain requires work, such as cleaning and oiling, but it is perfectly suitable for use around town in its current condition. Just not something you'd want to take on longer rides out of town unless you felt like working on/replacing the chain.

I am looking to sell it for 60 pounds or nearest offer, and it will be available for purchase/collection by the end of Freshers Week (or as soon as my new bike arrives). Please e-mail sr497 if you are interested-- it has been a good bike for me, and I'd love to see it to a good new owner. :)

Picture: http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 0999_n.jpg
Akitla

Re: Ladies Bike For Sale!

Postby nagifar on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Hello hello!

I really want to see your bike and if it is appropriate for me, you know physically, "really" want to buy it. Lets arrange a meeting and figure it out! (:

Send your response to my8.

See you!
nagifar

Re: Ladies Bike For Sale!

Postby Akitla on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:48 pm

The bike has now been sold, thanks to all who inquired, and good luck in hunting! :)
Akitla

Return to Trading Stuff