Home

TheSinner.net

Apollo Bike Unisex Men Ladies - £90 aint Andrews)

Selling something? Looking for something to buy? Want to share a taxi somewhere? Post here! Include "For Sale" or "Wanted" in your subject.

Apollo Bike Unisex Men Ladies - £90 aint Andrews)

Postby ajh27 on Tue May 15, 2012 10:25 pm

I've used this bike for the past five months but am heading back home. Use it during the summer and sale it for £100 to fall students: you'll get your money back and it's a great investment! I had it serviced for winter by Spokes in town, had a new tire, new mud guards put on it and a heavy-duty basket (very useful for market runs and library books!). The front tire is supposed to be puncture proof and there are lights, reflectors, a helmet, a small tire repair kit with a pump and a lock that I'm including with the price! It's a combination bike so it's heavy enough to stay upright in these famous winds and weathers but light enough that you can use it comfortably around town (I always do). It's steady, sturdy and a fun ride out in the countryside. I just had it serviced again for sale. Price is FIRM:

To see the pictures, go to my post: http://dundee.craigslist.co.uk/bik/3017674897.html
ajh27

Return to Trading Stuff