Home

TheSinner.net

New Secret Society?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

New Secret Society?

Postby Demon_1982 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:01 pm

Linking in with the thread on the main page about dogging - why don't we set up a sort of secret society in St Andrews - a bit like Eyes Wide Shut or the Masons - except for no strings attached fun!

I heard there used to be an orgy soc in St Andrews. How about reinstating it again? Think it would be fun! Anyone interested?
Demon_1982

not very secret posting it on public forum!

Postby davearnie on Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:27 pm

Aha an orgy society, the old mega myth of the university secret orgy society where so called squeaky clean students who you wouldnt give a second glance in the street are doing all sorts of leud things in the deep dark cellers of St Andrews.

Where every member is sworn to secrecy or they will have to fear for their lives.

Where there are 3 girls to every guy and only "hot chicks" are allowed.

Where the gals have to do whatever the guys want.

etc etc

In short, i am being sarcastic here and i really think you have seen to many movies - its just not real life - its about as realistic as being pigs flying.

Of course there are certain groups of people in society who do participate in orgies - you have to be of a certain inclination - however i think you will find they are well documented and not really that secret.

On that note, why not we have a secret secret agent society for all you budding james bonds!
davearnie

Re:

Postby Unknown on Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:49 pm

I'm always rather fond of the idea of a secret society - all a bit Famous Five-ish. But not necessarily one for orgies!
Unknown

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:40 pm

Such a society, the orgy soc, would only be worthwhile in an environment that was very straighlaced. Why have a secret society dedicated to sex, when sex is readily and openly availible? Seems like a lot of extra effort.

Then again, it would be a good way to seperate out the people looking for fun from the people looking for committment....

[hr]---Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.--- Abraham Lincoln
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby Demon_1982 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:46 pm

surely that is the point of orgies - I don't know anyone who goes to orgies or parties of that sort looking for any sort of commitment - they go to get away from it.

And it would be secret because whilst I am very sure that everyone would be enjoying themselves whilst there I'm fairly sure not everyone would want to know that you were a memeber - therefore making its members secret? Non?
Demon_1982

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:51 pm

not a bad idea.

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:18 pm

Ok, so exams have my brain frazzled and I'm not thinking straight. Not my most thought out post, that's for sure...

[hr]---Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.--- Abraham Lincoln
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby n01 on Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:39 am

Headline of the Papers:
After St. Andrews founds a new "secret" society, massive epidemic of STD's sweep through the Uni...
n01

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:55 pm

[s]davearnie wrote on 16:27, 16th Jan 2005:
In short, i am being sarcastic here and i really think you have seen to many movies - its just not real life - its about as realistic as being pigs flying.

Or maybe you're a member and you're trying to give yourselves plausable deniability...if you deny it, I will have to cite my own post as evidence against your denial...

There, I just logically made an OrgySoc based on a. the rumour, and b. the circular nature of any debate as to whether or not there is one and davearnie is in it
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby Grandpa on Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:11 pm

[s]n01 wrote on 01:39, 17th Jan 2005:
Headline of the Papers:
After St. Andrews founds a new "secret" society, massive epidemic of STD's sweep through the Uni...

I think we could all get hold of a few of the free condoms that the hall guys n gals have couldn't we (well, we have them in Gatty anyhow, so I could get them).

I could be the 'sexual health officer'

Do I get a free pass for that?
We are gentlemen that neither in our hearts nor outward eyes envy the great nor shall the low despise.
Grandpa

Secret orgy club?

Postby Welsh leek on Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:03 am

Can anyone remember the LMF club? I always wondered exactly what that was doing? Any ideas? I have a feeling that it might have been connected to something like that?
Welsh leek

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:31 pm

Anyone interested?

email me at clandestine30@gmail.com if you're up for it.

Orgy Soc...

Postby Tigger on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:26 pm

There was an orgy soc, it would have been 14 years ago now. It blossomed into Rocksoc and made it not so secret.
that is all.

[hr]

My Wings Are Like A Shield of Steel...
(Claire Raynor)
(Claire Raynor)
Tigger

Re:

Postby sexylegs on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:38 pm

i think I'll give you an email...if that's all you're looking for...
sexylegs

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:32 pm

yep, that would be all i'm looking for.

cheers

Re:

Postby Captain_Spanky on Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:47 pm

Quoting Tigger from 18:26, 4th Mar 2007
There was an orgy soc, it would have been 14 years ago now. It blossomed into Rocksoc and made it not so secret.
that is all.

[hr]

(Claire Raynor)

True, we're currently trying to reinstate the naked parties and orgy houses.

[hr]

Beatrice - Darling. Dearest. Dead.
Beatrice - Darling. Dearest. Dead.
Captain_Spanky

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri May 11, 2007 8:51 pm

i'm totally up for orgy soc. we just need some unashamed person to reveal themselves and we can all email him/her.
i'm thinking a serious someone could set up a fake email than someone else could email them, convincing them of their sencerity. then we'll have two leaders and two email adresses for more people that want to join to email . then there's more leaders, on and on and on. i'm losing steam. just understand. i can't be bothered. i hate exams. but yeah we should all shag. sex makes everything better

hmmm

Postby notsosecret on Sat May 12, 2007 3:21 pm

Anyone know anything about Tea and Biscuits?
notsosecret

Re:

Postby YumYum on Mon May 14, 2007 1:34 pm

Quoting notsosecret from 14:06, 12th May 2007
Anyone know anything about Tea and Biscuits?

yes they are very tastey and go together nicely.
YumYum

Re:

Postby HotMale on Thu May 17, 2007 11:57 pm

I don't mind reavealing who I am... this society sounds like it could be a lot of fun...

fcuk_st_and@hotmail.co.uk
HotMale

Return to The Personal Ads Board