Home

TheSinner.net

Where Have All The Good Men Gone..?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:46 am

[s]munchingfoo wrote on 22:49, 25th Feb 2005:[i]

> You see, in St Andrews guys at least > have intellegence going for them

LOL----^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:47 am

[s]davearnie wrote on 11:51, 26th Feb 2005:
Hi there Kas feel free to email me on dc30 if you fancy a chat.
give you more info on me if you mail me.

hehe wondered how long it would take for male slut davearnie to get involoved with this one - priceless!!

Re:

Postby kas48 on Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:20 pm

I DO NOT NECESSARILY JUST WANT TO GET LAID!!!!!!!
kas48

Re:

Postby johness on Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:01 pm

to be fair, it's not like you said you wanted to get involved with somebody, just said that St.Andrews has crap boys and you hadn't had sex for 2 months. What do you expect? There seem to be many a valiant chap willing to dispel the myth.
[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
johness

Re:

Postby davearnie on Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:00 pm

whoever slandered me that is highly unfair and i assume you probably know nothing about me however you are entitled to your humble opinon unregistered indeed
davearnie

Re:

Postby kas48 on Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:28 pm

[s]johness wrote on 15:01, 28th Feb 2005:
to be fair, it's not like you said you wanted to get involved with somebody, just said that St.Andrews has crap boys and you hadn't had sex for 2 months. What do you expect? There seem to be many a valiant chap willing to dispel the myth.

If I only slept with people and nothing else I wouldn't know anything about their personalities (see my thread). At the moment, the men I know are only good for having sex with, if that. I do not have a specific goal here, either. After meeting someone I might decide I want nothing more to do with them, that I want to sleep with them, or that I want to see them on a regualar basis. It's the same for all of us!
kas48

Re:

Postby rodney on Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:08 pm

i was just being sarcastic!and us nice guys do exist....
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
rodney

On second thoughts...

Postby kas48 on Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:35 pm

I'm beginning to think that looking for men on the Sinner is a waste of time. Unless you can persuade me otherwise.
kas48

Re:

Postby Senethro on Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:57 pm

hay gusy werez de sex @?
Senethro

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:17 pm

there are nice guys out there but the sinner is a haven for the making of poor jokes and sexual references whenever topics like this come up (and guys for the most part are unable to control their baser humour instincts under such circumstances)

anyway, if your looking for a man theres all sorts of places to try. down the back of the sofa for example

well thats my poor joke for this thread, also i can vouch for the personal safety of any ladies who contact davearnie, sound bloke.

starting to feel like im on a chatshow or something id better go and, well ill think of something.

[hr]IMAGE:www.macintyre42.plus.com/images/tubular100.jpg
[hr][s]Duggeh: Master Of Ceremonies[/s]
[s]Website http://www.macintyre42.plus.com [/s]
Duggeh

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:45 pm

There's nice guys in this town. Even on the Sinner. The problem with the Sinner, though, is that no one takes the personal's ad board here seriously because I'd say that 9/10 threads posted are hoaxes.

I'd go so far as to say that the guys on the Sinner probably have a higher proportion of 'nice' than guys in general, but trying to hook up with us via the Sinner is probably not a very efficient or worthwhile endeavor. Not this way anyway.

I suggest joining the chatroom, actually. If you don't mind the combatative atmosphere that prevails there, or the occasional sick humour. At the end of the day, we're mostly good lads and lasses on there, and we meet up from time to time, and meeting people socially is much better than through an arranged personal's ad.

[hr]I sing of arms, and the man...
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:38 pm

[s]kas48 wrote on 16:35, 2nd Mar 2005:
I'm beginning to think that looking for men on the Sinner is a waste of time. Unless you can persuade me otherwise.

Hi, send me an email if you like - rock_and_roll1983@yahoo.co.uk

Re:

Postby kas48 on Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:12 am

men are strange creatures...
kas48

Re:

Postby kevwired on Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:32 am

Go away for ten minutes and a 53 time replied thread creeps up on you.......Interesting........Is everyone in Uni land that desperate for love.... It's pretty over rated you know
kevwired

Re:

Postby rodney on Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:36 am

We ain't all that bad-email me if you fancy a talk sometime.
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
rodney

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:17 pm

[s]rodney wrote on 09:36, 5th Mar 2005:
We ain't all that bad-email me if you fancy a talk sometime.

I am. I'm suicidal ('overly emotional'), drunken, debauched, terminally hilarious, ugly (I'm that guy with the paper bag), smelly, envious, rude, obnoxious, sleazy AND for sale on the Personal Ads board. I'm yours for five dollah
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:14 pm

[s]kevwired wrote on 09:32, 5th Mar 2005:
Go away for ten minutes and a 53 time replied thread creeps up on you.......Interesting........Is everyone in Uni land that desperate for love.... It's pretty over rated you know

Would that be love or the uni that's over rated? The uni definately is, but love? Eh... I guess it can be. But if it's not that great, it's probably not really love anyway.

[hr]
I sing of arms, and the man...
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby johness on Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:31 pm

[s]kas48 wrote on 22:12, 4th Mar 2005:
men are strange creatures...

because women are so straight forward?

I don't at all think love is overrated, its great.There are plenty of ace gents in St.Andrews but i'm pretty sure an air of desperation will not entice (the nice ones)

[hr]
[s]but you put the happy in my ness, you put the good times into my fun. and its so hard to do and so easy to say but sometimes, sometimes, you have to walk away[/s]
[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
johness

Let's Get Things Straight.

Postby kas48 on Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:29 pm

Right! I am not desperate, neither a slag. I just thought that it would be a laugh to put a thread on The Sinner and that I might meet some interesting people through doing so. I may have given the impression that I just want to get laid - that is not true although that would be a start. nor am I on the look-out for a relationship. I am simply being, getting on with my life, but also keeping my eyes open at the same time. Also, I am not an easy lay - according to everyone who knows me (and I'm starting to believe it myself), I am VERY VERY picky when it comes to men.
kas48

Re:

Postby David Bean on Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:07 pm

I've never posted a resonse to a personal ad before - my only posts on this board have been contributions to discussions - but given the nonsense up here thus far, and your most recent post, I thought I might give it a shot.

I post under my real name; photographs of me are available on my Facebook and Live Journal (user name Lord Rosemount). I think I'm about five feet eight inches, which makes me pretty short but within the requirement. I have uninspiring brown hair that's usually either gelled or covered in my hat, and my eyes are green and hazel (together, that is, not one each). I'm a fourth year student of International Relations and Philosophy, a Union hack, a Debates hack and, I hope, a genuine, nice person.

I'm single, and have been since I split up with my ex-girlfriend in the middle of the summer, under circumstances that wouldn't be out of place on the Jerry Springer Show (though they didn't involve illegitimate children or gender ambiguity, thank God). The thing is, I'm one of those people with loads of friends but virtually never a romantic partner, principally because when I'm attracted to someone either they don't reciprocate, or I don't do anything about it because I'm too scared of the rejection that was doubtless fairly inevitable anyway.

If you feel like it, ask me anything you like, and I'll tell you the truth.
Psalm 91:7
David Bean

PreviousNext

Return to The Personal Ads Board