Home

TheSinner.net

Lots of people know me so why do i feel so alone!

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re:

Postby davearnie on Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:14 am

Aww shucks, in denial your apparent absolute hate and strong emotion towards me says alot, lol you must be the most amusing person i have ever come across.

You really are providing hours of quality entertainment for us all.

Please continue!
davearnie

Re:

Postby nice one on Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:48 pm

you go girl!! angeleyes you just said what most of the university is thinking!!! nice one!!!
nice one

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:53 pm

omg you people are so bloody pathetic it is almost worth crying over. Do you really have so much free time on your hands that you can just piss about and insult one another?! The only reason I am reading this is that it provides entertainment in my otherwise pathetic life...yeah that's right pathetic. But come on....GET A LIFE....GO OUT....oh and maybe oh i dunno maybe DO SOME WORK?!

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:49 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 21:16, 17th Mar 2005:
omg you people are so bloody pathetic it is almost worth crying over. Do you really have so much free time on your hands that you can just piss about and insult one another?! The only reason I am reading this is that it provides entertainment in my otherwise pathetic life...yeah that's right pathetic. But come on....GET A LIFE....GO OUT....oh and maybe oh i dunno maybe DO SOME WORK?!

image:home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/stfu.jpg

[hr]
[s]Have you ever wondered how you get triangles from a cow?
You need butter, milk and cheese, and an equilateral chainsaw.[/s]
http://www.magnificentoctopus.com/
flarewearer

Re:

Postby Atangaladhion on Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:44 am

[s]ninman wrote on 17:21, 16th Mar 2005:
And maybe you should read a dictionary to find out the technical definition of Stalker, and since when was swearing illegal. I've already said I'm sorry, I just wish that you had the maturity to admitt that you were wrong as well. If your so stupid as to not know the meanings of words in your own language then maybe you shouldn't be a University either.

Your all boring, and your all totally ordinary, and you know it. You base your ideas of whether people are breaking the rules on whether you like them or not. What kind of rules are those? You facists. Get a life, get interesting and do something worthwhile with your lives.

For a post regarding the English language, you really should learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

And the only people who say that others are boring and ordinary, are those who know themselves to be boring, and wish they were ordinary (not that such a thing even exists mind you).
Lars Olsen is not the second coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the first coming of Lars Olsen.
Atangaladhion

Re:

Postby ninman on Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:08 am

[s]Atangaladhion wrote on 11:44, 19th Mar 2005:
[s]ninman wrote on 17:21, 16th Mar 2005:[i]
And maybe you should read a dictionary to find out the technical definition of Stalker, and since when was swearing illegal. I've already said I'm sorry, I just wish that you had the maturity to admitt that you were wrong as well. If your so stupid as to not know the meanings of words in your own language then maybe you shouldn't be a University either.

Your all boring, and your all totally ordinary, and you know it. You base your ideas of whether people are breaking the rules on whether you like them or not. What kind of rules are those? You facists. Get a life, get interesting and do something worthwhile with your lives.

For a post regarding the English language, you really should learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

And the only people who say that others are boring and ordinary, are those who know themselves to be boring, and wish they were ordinary (not that such a thing even exists mind you).
[/i]

Whatever man.
ninman

Re:

Postby Idealist on Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:34 am

Hi Dave,

I'm gonna keep my identity secret here, but we both know one another from something in common in the past, and I have watched you torment yourself on here and in the real world. You keep saying no one likes u, u feel alone..well maybe its that way because you believe it, or because you make it so. I really don't believe that its just bad luck. You want friends? Well, why the did the last time I speak to you, u couldn't get away from me quickly enough, and the last time I saw you, I smiled at u and was about to say hi, and you completely blanked me. We have never had cross words, we barely know one another, but know each other enough to say hi.

Maybe you have to change your MO a bit, stop wallowing in self pity, telling the world how depressed you are (save that 4 close friends), just be friendly and don't piss ppl off. I'm a fairly friendly person, I get on with everyone I know so I dont c y u would be any different.

:o)
[s]"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"[/s]
Idealist

Re:

Postby davearnie on Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:18 am

hi there, em thankyou for your post on the sinner, I am sorry if i have blanked you in the street at anypoint, i probably really didnt mean to.

You do seem to know me quite a bit from what you say about me tormenting myself etc.

You are right of course, i do do this and perpertuate everything round and round on myself, but i just cant help it sometimes.

Why dont you let me know whom you are so i can apologise to you properly. It may be that i have forgot whom you are or think that you dont like me - a common thing with me.

Anyway if you want to chat further email me at dc30
davearnie

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:18 pm

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ - Can't you take some basic constructive criticism without esentially sleazing?

Re:

Postby davearnie on Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:49 pm

how am i sleasing, i just said that if this person who somehow knows me wants to talk about this further then they can email me about it.
davearnie

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:23 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 12:17, 22nd Mar 2005:
Jesus Tittyfucking Christ - Can't you take some basic constructive criticism without esentially sleazing?

Oops! we know he/she's an American!

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:24 pm

[s]Idealist wrote on 02:34, 22nd Mar 2005:
Hi Dave,

I'm gonna keep my identity secret here, but we both know one another from something in common in the past, and I have watched you torment yourself on here and in the real world. You keep saying no one likes u, u feel alone..well maybe its that way because you believe it, or because you make it so. I really don't believe that its just bad luck. You want friends? Well, why the did the last time I speak to you, u couldn't get away from me quickly enough, and the last time I saw you, I smiled at u and was about to say hi, and you completely blanked me. We have never had cross words, we barely know one another, but know each other enough to say hi.

Maybe you have to change your MO a bit, stop wallowing in self pity, telling the world how depressed you are (save that 4 close friends), just be friendly and don't piss ppl off. I'm a fairly friendly person, I get on with everyone I know so I dont c y u would be any different.

:o)

I too have to second what you just said there. I will also keep my identity a secret.

I also know Dave and I have to admit, I have seen you torment yourself. It's almost as if you like others pitying you.

I've spoken to you a few times and in all those times, you never once tried to be happy. Happiness is at your door, all you gotta do is grab it. What you're doing, you may not know, is punishing the people around you.

Oh and one last thing, you keep claiming you have no friends, but you're the one who brushed me off.

Like your thread, "lots of people know you, why "DO" you feel so alone?" Perhaps that's what you want.

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:26 am

Telling someone with depression to be happy is a bit like telling someone in a wheelchair to dance (as I'm sure someone else on the Sinner has already said recently). Going on th eexperiences os friends with depression I know it's very easy to convince yourself that people don't really like you, that you're not worth their time and that there's no pointgetting to know people as they probably won't like you anyway. So give the guy a break, just because he's unhappy when [i]you [i/]don't think he should be doesn't mean he's secretly enjoying it.
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby Don_Juan on Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:30 am

I suppose the purpose of this rant is to let anyone know who wants to get in touch to please do so.

I want to meet some new friends and stuff so I am here if anyone cares to get back to me.

Hey folks - way to hijack a thread and go completely off point. I think the idea was that if you wanna meet someone new and interesting (Dave) you give him a buzz.
Don_Juan

Re:

Postby Steveo on Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:52 pm

Yes, that was the point - as with many other threads he has posted on and started, it's a theme.

[hr]

[s]Alone at night, I feel so strange, I need to find all the answers to my dreams[/s]
Get off my internet.
Steveo

Re:

Postby preity on Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:56 pm

Come on, we all have issues. It's just for some of us, it's more extreme.

Cut the guy some slack! Dave's a very nice guy once you get to know him.
preity

Previous

Return to The Personal Ads Board