Home

TheSinner.net

Lots of people know me so why do i feel so alone!

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Lots of people know me so why do i feel so alone!

Postby davearnie on Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:27 pm

Ok I am sort of posting this in a response to all the kind words people have said about me in another thread - see this link

http://www.thesinner.net/messageboard-v ... read=14709

Anyway what I am getting at here is that, yea i have had problems with depression and stuff which i am not going to use this thread for.

What this is all about is this. I feel lonely so much, and it would appear i know quite a few people and yea i do, but i don't know that many.

It is like this - a lot of the time i just sit in front of this pc with nothing else to do because the people i do know are busy or i really dont know as many people as i would like - maybe more online but that isnt enough!

I do try to go to some societies but that is only a few times a week and the rest of the time i am bored and lonely - especially come most weekends.

Anyway this is getting sad and pathetic, never mind.

I suppose the purpose of this rant is to let anyone know who wants to get in touch to please do so.

I want to meet some new friends and stuff so I am here if anyone cares to get back to me.

My email addresses are dc30@st-and.ac.uk

I am also on msn at d_av_e1983@hotmail.com

cool
dave
davearnie

Re:

Postby kas48 on Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:57 pm

Cheer up Dave! I'll meet you after 5pm Tuesday (that's when my essay is due).
kas48

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:43 pm

[s]kas48 wrote on 17:57, 4th Mar 2005:
Cheer up Dave! I'll meet you after 5pm Tuesday (that's when my essay is due).

http://www.thesinner.net/messageboard
-viewthread.php?thread=14605

Thus killing two birds with ine stone!
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby carmon on Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:34 am

So all that psychology work I did on you didn't work huh? I'm just kidding.

I've said it before and I will say it again, you'll see your rainbow, just bare through the rain. Cheer up okay.

I'll chat with you soon.
carmon

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:34 am

You are mad then, I wouldnt go anywhere near him if I were you!

Re:

Postby davearnie on Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:55 am

yes i am mad then unregistered user, lol , i see you are once again posting something against me, whatever you have against me i dont care, but have some guts to own up to who you are!!!

Then maybe we can have a little "chat" and sort out why you dont like me.

I think you get my drift here.
davearnie

Re:

Postby oooh, i'm so scared on Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:05 pm

like I am scared, dave. It just says a lot about a person if they have to moan on the way you do on the sinner. go crawl back under a rock.
oooh, i'm so scared

Re:

Postby davearnie on Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:26 pm

Ok if that is how you want to play it you have been warned.
davearnie

Re:

Postby Duggeh on Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:37 pm

Dave I hate to be the one who has to break this to you, but you cant really do anything except ignore this chap, and what you just posted made you sound kinda silly.

[hr]IMAGE:www.macintyre42.plus.com/images/tubular100.jpg
[hr][s]Duggeh: Master Of Ceremonies[/s]
[s]Website http://www.macintyre42.plus.com [/s]
Duggeh

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:15 pm

Only ever make threats or 'warnings' if you have the means and will to carry through with them. Otherwise, you just look silly and it undermines your credibility.

Really, simple stuff here...

[hr]I sing of arms, and the man...
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

not so scary dave

Postby oooh i'm so scared on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:43 pm

to be honest dave there are a lot of people in st andrews that dont like you and think you are a ass, so just get used to it!! ur threats are just funny, u know a lot of people are probably sitting laughing at you right now!!
oooh i'm so scared

Re:

Postby davearnie on Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:10 pm

ok unregistered user if you say so , i really dont give a toss if people dont like me, you are probably someone who i would never even bother about in real life and wouldnt give a second of my time.

On that note, I will not use any more of my time responding to some scared little person hiding behind the amonymity of the internet.

I would hazzard a guess here that you are probably just a social retard who has to come on the internet to make himself feel big.

Well done then I salute you!
davearnie

Re:

Postby ninman on Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:17 pm

Yo, unregistered loser, you are an asshole, that probably sits in his room with a keyboard in one hand and your cock in the other. If your gonna insult someone like that at least be man enough to tell it to his face.

You've probably never left your room since you started university and just have a wank over the fucking internet every night. Why don't you come down the fucking union and me and davearnie will soon put you in your place, you twat.
ninman

Re:

Postby ninman on Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:33 pm

I don't know what gives you that idea. from what i remember i was in the chatroom, and you were insulting me. all i was doing was defending myself. in fact i wasn't even doing that, i wasn't even saying anything, you were just insulting me fullstop.
ninman

Re:

Postby kas48 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:35 pm

aye to that!
kas48

Re:

Postby ninman on Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:38 pm

[s]kas48 wrote on 13:35, 14th Mar 2005:
aye to that!
ninman

Re:

Postby ninman on Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:39 pm

aye to that!

Do you fancy meeting up for a drink kas?
ninman

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:47 pm

aye to that!

Do you fancy meeting up for a drink kas?

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:23 pm

Heh, no surprise that ninman and kas48 are agreeing on this one, given their appalling, unecessary behaviour in the chat room.
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby ninman on Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:52 pm

Zombie you come under the same message as that Unregistered asshole. Why don't you get a life? I don't recall any appalling behaviour in the chatroom, and a response like that just lets me see how childish, no infintile, you really are. I hope you learn to grow up soon, because your going to get a shock when you get into the real world.
ninman

Next

Return to The Personal Ads Board