Home

TheSinner.net

Lots of people know me so why do i feel so alone! - An answer...

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Lots of people know me so why do i feel so alone! - An answer...

Postby brown eyed girl on Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:57 pm

"Ok if that is how you want to play it you have been warned."

"Anyway like i give a fuck you were probably some bird i had a one night stand with - or some bird who fancied me - and i just didnt give a toss.

well boo hoo for you babe.
Get a life.
End OF"

he, he, he!! Anyone who knows you can surely see how utterly hilarious these comments are!!! :D (Funny coz it's it sad!!)

"gee man what is it with all this dave is a nice guy all of a sudden marlarky!!!" - you said it yourself - it's malarkey!!! You're not really a nice guy, so perhaps that answers your question!!!

Go on, make my day and accuse me of also being a jilted admirer... or have you got something better up your sleeve? You've gotta laugh!!
brown eyed girl

Re:

Postby ninman on Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:03 pm

[s]brown eyed girl wrote on 17:57, 21st Mar 2005:
"Ok if that is how you want to play it you have been warned."

"Anyway like i give a fuck you were probably some bird i had a one night stand with - or some bird who fancied me - and i just didnt give a toss.

well boo hoo for you babe.
Get a life.
End OF"

he, he, he!! Anyone who knows you can surely see how utterly hilarious these comments are!!! :D (Funny coz it's it sad!!)

"gee man what is it with all this dave is a nice guy all of a sudden marlarky!!!" - you said it yourself - it's malarkey!!! You're not really a nice guy, so perhaps that answers your question!!!

Go on, make my day and accuse me of also being a jilted admirer... or have you got something better up your sleeve? You've gotta laugh!!

Why don't you just stop insulting people. It's supposed to be a friendly message board. I just can't understand this. You'd think you were all five years old again or something. Please just grow up. If you reply with some insults you'll only prove my point, so don't do that either. Just stop slagging people off, it's pathetic and immature.

I know what that crowd called Munchingfoo and that lot are going to say to that, so don't bother wasting your time, I know it all already. Just grow up, please, if not for me, then for yourselves.
ninman

Re:

Postby ninman on Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:40 pm

[s]dunqn wrote on 19:23, 21st Mar 2005:
Well said brown eyed. He answers his own question, basically. It's a shame - he's probably alright, just full of rage. I love the way that ninman is constantly brown-nosing, though - that's the real joke here.

whatever
ninman

Re:

Postby davearnie on Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:42 pm

yea you reall do have to laugh at sad people having too much hands on their time.

"he, he, he!! Anyone who knows you can surely see how utterly hilarious these comments are!!! :D (Funny coz it's it sad!!)"

You obviously don't know me very well lol

Anyway i really don't have the time or the inclination to explain myself to you.

I have better things to do with my life than this.

So anyone else feel free to slag me all you want in the cowardly manner that posting on a message board is.

However i do urge anyone who has the balls to come up to me and slag me to my face - it would ammuse me greatly , but obviously that will not happen as noone on here has any.

Never mind though, be my guest to continue your slagging from the safety of your room.
davearnie

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:43 pm

Davearnie, Ninman etc. - You are perfectly entitled to come along anytime we get together and have a bit of a convey with us. You will find we are not only willing to slag people on the internet - plus, I wouldn't say most of us are hiding, given many people will know who we are, as we do not generally hide our true identities.
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby Idealist on Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:36 am

Dave - I left a post on ur other thread, plz hav a look..its not nasty or anythin

:o)
[s]"You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"[/s]
Idealist

Re:

Postby Al on Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:10 am

Has anyone ever seen davearnie and ninman in the same room at the same time before?

[hr]Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Al

Re:

Postby Cain on Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:16 am

[s]Al wrote on 09:10, 22nd Mar 2005:
Has anyone ever seen davearnie and ninman in the same room at the same time before?

I belive they were in the chatroom at the same time. I was there as well, so they can't be me either.

[hr]
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:20 am

[s]davearnie wrote on 20:42, 21st Mar 2005:
yea you reall do have to laugh at sad people having too much hands on their time.

I hate when I have too many hands on my time... that's really annoying.

Re:

Postby Al on Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:44 am

[s]Cain wrote on 11:16, 22nd Mar 2005:
[s]Al wrote on 09:10, 22nd Mar 2005:[i]

I belive they were in the chatroom at the same time. I was there as well, so they can't be me either.

[hr]
[/i]

Oh well, scrap that theory...

[hr]
Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Al

Re:

Postby novium on Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:48 pm

[s]Al wrote on 11:44, 22nd Mar 2005:
[s]Cain wrote on 11:16, 22nd Mar 2005:[i]
[s]Al wrote on 09:10, 22nd Mar 2005:[i]

[hr]
[/i]

Oh well, scrap that theory...

[hr]
Life is too important to be taken seriously.
[/i]

if you want to be paranoid, there's nothing to keep someone from logging into the chatroom under two different names at the same time.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby Just Say When on Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:44 pm

[s]ninman wrote on 18:03, 21st Mar 2005:

It's supposed to be a friendly message board.

What do you mean?
Just Say When

Return to The Personal Ads Board