Home

TheSinner.net

British guy seeks American girl for marriage and maybe love

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

British guy seeks American girl for marriage and maybe love

Postby Mr Comedy on Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:02 pm

Here's the deal ladies - I want a job in America, but I'll need a green card/visa to do so...

Unless I get married! You don't know where it may end up, I might even like you after a while.
Candidates with good knowledge of the American job market required, own teeth and hair preferable. I won't get by with only my Nigerian email scams for all my life, so this is it. You know the ones "HI, MY NAME IS NAGOWNU ASHANTI, AND I HAVE FOUND YOU TO BE MOST OF THE TRUSTWORTHY". I send them to you like, once a week. But that's no career.

Please post resume with three references, picture, covering letter and academic transcript.
"I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. " -Lu Tung
Mr Comedy

Re:

Postby kas48 on Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:11 pm

may i ask what's in it for american women??
kas48

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:11 am

There are people who take the piss and treat the Personals Ad Board as a lark... then there is Mr. Comedy. Respect man.

[hr]I sing of arms, and the man...
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby Cain on Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:38 pm

[s]kas48 wrote on 21:11, 31st Mar 2005:

Mr Comedy.
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Cain on Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:38 pm

[s]kas48 wrote on 21:11, 31st Mar 2005:

Mr Comedy.
Cain

Re:

Postby kas48 on Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:54 pm

yeah..? and..?
kas48

Re:

Postby pobtastic on Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:27 pm

Yeah and he's a fucking wanker so you'll be spared from the ordeal of having to have sex with the pompous bastard...and you'll be able to settle in the Uk and live away from your "great" husband (and every other American for that matter)
pobtastic

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:57 pm

Anyone else tired of anti-social hatemongers on the Sinner?

[hr]I sing of arms, and the man...
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby Mr Comedy on Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:00 pm

Quoting pobtastic from 01:27, 3rd Apr 2005
Yeah and he's a fucking wanker so you'll be spared from the ordeal of having to have sex with the pompous bastard...and you'll be able to settle in the Uk and live away from your "great" husband (and every other American for that matter)

It's nice to be loved.
"I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea. " -Lu Tung
Mr Comedy

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:09 pm

[s]kas48 wrote on 20:54, 1st Apr 2005:
yeah..? and..?

His dick's small as his IQ.

american girl for marriage

Postby harley mariko on Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:10 pm

"you'll be able to settle in the Uk and live away from your "great" husband (and every other American for that matter)"

Hey, I'm a single american girl about to start postgraduate school at St Andrews and I'd be more than happy with a scam marriage in which I got to live in the UK. But have fun with our job market. Unless you majored in credit card collections, cell phone sales, telemarketing, or low-carb food production, you'll be hard pressed. Plus, no benefits and you no longer have the right to sue your company should the deep fryer catch your polyester vest and burn 70% of your body.
harley mariko

Re:

Postby Bryn on Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:52 pm

I thought there were weird rules about marrying someone in the states for immigration purposes? I thought you had to wait in your country of origin for three years and not travel to the US during that time, and then you can go over and have to get married within a certain period of time. Am I wrong about this?

[hr]http://bryn.ipfox.com
Bryn

Re:

Postby Cain on Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:47 pm

And Comedy's plan lies in ruins.

[hr]
Cain

Re:

Postby jennyo on Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:59 pm

Have none of you ever seen Green Card? Obviously hilarity will ensue, which is always good. Although you'd have to look like old Gerard Depardieu, Comedy.

As an American, I'd do my patriotic duty by marrying you except half of my family is still expecting me to marry the prince and the other half expects me to marry a burly Scotsman who strides manfully about in a kilt shouting 'och aye the noo'. Sorry. It could have been beautiful.

[hr]Do those under a risk of death by metor run some thus-far indefinite risk of longrun meteorisation?
- David Bean
Do those under a risk of death by metor run some thus-far indefinite risk of longrun meteorisation?
- David Bean
jennyo

Re:

Postby Al on Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:15 am

"the other half expects me to marry a burly Scotsman who strides manfully about in a kilt shouting 'och aye the noo'."

The only Scotsman I ever heard utter the above phrase was William "Buffalo Bill" Johnston, former night porter of the Students' Association. He must be about 70 by now. If not older. He did wear tartan trousers though. If that's any good to you.

[hr]Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Al

Re:

Postby Mr Comedy on Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:50 am

[s]pobtastic wrote on 01:27, 3rd Apr 2005:
Yeah and he's a fucking wanker ...

I love you too.
Mr Comedy

The Visa

Postby Lindsey on Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:33 pm

The U.S. gives you and your "fiance" 9 months to get married while you can live in the country. But you canot get a job until you are married. And if she moves there you get 6 months to marry but she can get a job right away. Love to have you out to Vegas, but unfortunately i know all this because i am more then likely already going to marry a different englishman. Good luck on your search. Maybe including your degree would help.
Lindsey

Re:

Postby dasein dealer on Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:29 pm

on behalf of all the girls just dying to marry you, do you have any references from past relationships/friends w/benefits/onenight stands/etc?

anyone willing to argue that he isnt a f*cking wanker?
dasein dealer

Re:

Postby Newty on Tue May 17, 2005 5:51 pm

I am neither female nor American, nor have I bothered to read all of this thread, but I would quite enjoy marriage to Mr Comedy. We could live in a gaily-coloured house and batter each other with comedy mallets. It would be beatiful.

[hr]

Will Watson. Medical student. Cake lover.
Will Watson. Medical student. Cake lover.
Newty

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:44 am

Mr. Comedy,

I am an American woman hoping to hatch the same scheme. I currently live in Washington DC and am heavily involved with politics, but I want to rellocate to London.

Quoting Mr Comedy from 21:02, 31st Mar 2005
Here's the deal ladies - I want a job in America, but I'll need a green card/visa to do so...

Unless I get married! You don't know where it may end up, I might even like you after a while.
Candidates with good knowledge of the American job market required, own teeth and hair preferable. I won't get by with only my Nigerian email scams for all my life, so this is it. You know the ones "HI, MY NAME IS NAGOWNU ASHANTI, AND I HAVE FOUND YOU TO BE MOST OF THE TRUSTWORTHY". I send them to you like, once a week. But that's no career.

Please post resume with three references, picture, covering letter and academic transcript.

Next

Return to The Personal Ads Board