Home

TheSinner.net

sub male bitch required...

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

sub male bitch required...

Postby little em x on Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:24 am

1x short, cute, butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, pvc cat-suited dominant goddess seeks...

1 x secretly subservient male bitch for whippings, beatings, screaming, crying, begging and sexual unpleasantries.

required september 2005.
little em x

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:49 am

Sigh, if only this was for real.

Re:

Postby rodney on Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:25 pm

sounds fun-but its fake.
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
rodney

Re:

Postby ninman on Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:38 pm

I'll do it! Just gimp me up, and get me ready to go.
ninman

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:54 am

Quoting ninman from 00:38, 17th Jul 2005
I'll do it! Just gimp me up, and get me ready to go.

Christ, thats a genuinly funny reply!

[hr]

image:www.magnificentoctopus.com/x/stormy.png
flarewearer

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:12 am

With regards to the original poster; were you serious or not? If you were genuine, please post back on this thread :-)

original post

Postby little em x on Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:51 am

I was semi-serious when i wrote it. i thought people would either get a giggle from it or like it. i really do have a whip and a red pvc catsuit though.
xxx
little em x

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:59 am

Ah, semi-serious - a shame. To be honest I'm not exactly into the whole submissive thing, but catsuits and whips, oh yes. But let's be honest, what guy isn't?

Re:

Postby rodney on Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:23 pm

If u fancy sum fun little em im up for it!

Quoting from 13:10, 19th Jul 2005
Ah, semi-serious - a shame. To be honest I'm not exactly into the whole submissive thing, but catsuits and whips, oh yes. But let's be honest, what guy isn't?
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
rodney

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:36 am

Quoting little em x from 10:07, 19th Jul 2005
I was semi-serious when i wrote it. i thought people would either get a giggle from it or like it. i really do have a whip and a red pvc catsuit though.
xxx

I think that makes you officially qualify as a dream come true. If you are serious (even only semi) I'd be interested in talking. I'm a pretty average guy; I'm pretty funny and apparently a bit cocky, but I have to admit to have had a few guilty secret thoughts along the lines of what you described in your first post. Well, if you are at all interested in finding a guy in St A's meeting your needs I'd be intrigued... more than a little bit. Email me

student.life.rocks@gmail.com

Re:

Postby n01 on Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:56 pm

fun? sign me up?

being a "male bitch for whippings, beatings, screaming, crying, begging and sexual unpleasantries." does not sound like fun to me.

[hr]

http://standrews.thefacebook.com/profil ... d=37104508
n01

Re:

Postby Seraphim_ on Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:35 am

Lol Em u dark horse, no but seriously i know this girl and she does have the full gear lol(as do i). xx
Quoting little em x from 10:07, 19th Jul 2005
xxx

[hr]

~#}it could of been u and me{#~
Seraphim_

Re:

Postby screenager on Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:29 pm

Mother of god, I didn't realise there were so many guys genuinely into that kind of thing - in my innocent little world I thought it was a bit of an oldwives tale (no sick thoughts about the topic at hand and old wives, please!)
More to the point, I didn't realise so many girls had the appropriate gear! What a fantastic day this has been! :-)
screenager

Re:

Postby bramble on Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:35 pm

Quoting screenager from 00:29, 16th Sep 2005
Mother of god, I didn't realise there were so many guys genuinely into that kind of thing - in my innocent little world I thought it was a bit of an oldwives tale (no sick thoughts about the topic at hand and old wives, please!)
More to the point, I didn't realise so many girls had the appropriate gear! What a fantastic day this has been! :-)

Oh and what an innocent little person you are :p

[hr]

And i still hold your hand in mine when im asleep
Ich will die Ruhe stören...
bramble

I M READYYYYYYYYY

Postby venu on Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:14 pm

NO QUESTIONS ASKED...

NO STRINGS ATTACHED...

I AM READYYYYYY FOR IT....

LEMME KNOW IF U ARE......

Quoting little em x from 21:25, 15th Jul 2005
1x short, cute, butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, pvc cat-suited dominant goddess seeks...

1 x secretly subservient male bitch for whippings, beatings, screaming, crying, begging and sexual unpleasantries.

required september 2005.

venu

Return to The Personal Ads Board