Home

TheSinner.net

Once more, with feeling...

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Once more, with feeling...

Postby Arashi on Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:21 pm

Had some success with this last year, so let's see what happens now...

Second year female english student here, looking for a girl with a good sense of humour, and an open mind. I'm a regular Rocksoc goer, but like many forms of music, and enjoy reading and watching films. I also love to do strange things to my hair, although I've been limited lately due to a misguided short hair cut. Currently, I'm sporting braided-in reddish dreadlocks, so I'm fairly recognisable around town!

If you fancy meeting up for drinks sometime, email me and we'll see what happens! I'm looking for a good time, and seeing what might come out of it.
Arashi

Re:

Postby missscotland on Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:56 pm

Hi there..i'm interested...think i have seen you in the union at lunchtime..i loovvvvee your hair...

Email me at fancyanoldhag@hotmail.com if you would like to meet up...
missscotland

Re:

Postby Arashi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:24 pm

Quoting missscotland from 16:56, 16th Oct 2005
Hi there..i'm interested...think i have seen you in the union at lunchtime..i loovvvvee your hair...

Email me at fancyanoldhag@hotmail.com if you would like to meet up...

I'm in the union quite a lot, so yes you've probably seen me! Come over and introduce yourself next time. ;)
Arashi

Re:

Postby missscotland on Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:46 pm

Sounds good to me..i think we have probably met already......i think some of my friends know you...if you are who i think you are, you are in my film studies class...and linguistics..and english?x
missscotland

Re:

Postby Arashi on Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:04 pm

Quoting missscotland from 19:46, 16th Oct 2005

Sounds good to me..i think we have probably met already......i think some of my friends know you...if you are who i think you are, you are in my film studies class...and linguistics..and english?x

Yes, if you've seen me in all those, then indeed we have probably met before. Do you have facebook or something of the sort, or even just a description so that I can try to figure out who you are, too?

And perhaps we could chat on msn - is the address you put above good for that?
Arashi

Re:

Postby missscotland on Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:22 pm

Hey!Yeah send your msn address to that account!
missscotland

Re:

Postby kinkybitch on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:52 am

I'm also very interested. There seems to be a lack of fun loving lesbians in this town! Also up for all girl threesomes if you're interested????
kinkybitch

Re:

Postby faf on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:52 am

Hi Arashi!Im interested aswell....gimme an email at TrevTrevTrev@yahoo.com.

Be cool to meet some like-minded people!
faf

Re:

Postby chat noir on Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:11 pm

I'm jealous that a lot more girls responded to your thread than mine. :(

[hr]

Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I am yours forever. Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching, always deliver more than you promise, and love like you have never been hurt before.

-Sean Christopher Dean
Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I am yours forever. Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching, always deliver more than you promise, and love like you have never been hurt before.

-Sean Christopher Dean
chat noir

Re:

Postby FAF on Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:43 pm

Oooops!I meant TrevTrevTrev04@yahoo.com
Sorry!
FAF

Re:

Postby Arashi on Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:21 am

Quoting FAF from 18:01, 18th Oct 2005
Oooops!I meant TrevTrevTrev04@yahoo.com
Sorry!

That one doesn't work, either! How about you email me at ak267? Tell me a bit about yourself and the like?
Arashi

Return to The Personal Ads Board