Home

TheSinner.net

Would like to meet someone

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Would like to meet someone

Postby Guest on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:52 am

Ok. This is actually a genuine thread. I've just come out of a Long relationship (a year) - and am sort of interested in meeting new guys, sort of casually. I know it seems strange posting on here, but if anyone would like to meet for a drink - and if we don't hit it off as a couple - hey, we'll both know someone else to say hi to.

I'm reasonably attractive, sporty - and am interested in people. Iff anyone is interested in coffee or drinks, post here.

Re:

Postby fairy on Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:36 am

Yea don't really want to say too much here so mail me at my email address and we can chat.

email : serenity800@hotmail.co.uk
fairy

Re:

Postby mdec on Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:37 pm

Quoting fairy from 12:36, 18th Oct 2005
Yea don't really want to say too much here so mail me at my email address and we can chat.

email : serenity800@hotmail.co.uk

davearnie is back! Avoid!!!
mdec

Re:

Postby davearnie on Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:27 pm

Yes i am back howd you know??? Not posted for a long long time now!!! Who is this by the way - not very nice what you said about me lol, oh no point in going into it here though, it not fair on this young lady here who says she wants this to be a serious thread.
My email however if you want to discuss the matter is d_av_e1983@hotmail.com

Thankyou
davearnie
davearnie

Re:

Postby rodney on Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:55 pm

if you wanna chat email me on jonnybegooduk@hotmail.com

Quoting from 17:35, 16th Oct 2005
Ok. This is actually a genuine thread. I've just come out of a Long relationship (a year) - and am sort of interested in meeting new guys, sort of casually. I know it seems strange posting on here, but if anyone would like to meet for a drink - and if we don't hit it off as a couple - hey, we'll both know someone else to say hi to.

I'm reasonably attractive, sporty - and am interested in people. Iff anyone is interested in coffee or drinks, post here.
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
rodney

hey

Postby Shouk on Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:30 am

You can e-mail me at netspider177@hotmail.com if you'd like to meet for drinks or coffee some time.

Let me know if you're interested in getting to know each other and see what might come out of this.

Cheers,
S
IMAGE:www.shuhrat.alpha.tj/images/givingad.gif
Shouk

Re:

Postby Rennie on Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:22 am

Ah, DaveArnie. I wish he'd update his livejournal more often - it was great reading. I don't think the guy realises how well known and infamous he actually is.
Rennie

Re:

Postby Atangaladhion on Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:11 pm

Are you a mathematician? :)

[hr]

Numbers are good; functions are better.
Lars Olsen is not the second coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the first coming of Lars Olsen.
Atangaladhion

Re:

Postby darkstar! on Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:44 pm

Hey there ill speak to you and probably even go for coffee!
I am in my 4th year now, like to keep myself fairly fit and trim. Also like to read and watch movies. Sometimes like to drink too.
Oh here is the email addy where you can get me

darkstar_22@hotmail.co.uk
darkstar!

Re:

Postby sss on Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:44 pm

You can e-mail me at netspider177@hotmail.com if you're up for a drink or coffee some time in a good company :-)

Let me know if you're interested in getting to know each other.

Cheers,
S
sss

Re:

Postby vla on Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:23 pm

well to be frank...one of the very less decent ad's i've seen in here...good to go!!!

vla

Re:

Postby why not on Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:18 pm

If you ain't taken yet i'd be interested in meeting you for a coffee. email is peterthebluenose@hotmail.com
why not

Re:

Postby james on Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:31 pm

sounds good dont know if you would be interested in a second yesr but i thought i would try anyway. hardman_35@hotmail.com
james

Return to The Personal Ads Board