Home

TheSinner.net

What Next?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

What Next?

Postby oaktree on Thu May 08, 2008 3:24 pm

Let me just preface this by saying this is more a curious venture into the ponderous depths of the female psyche for me, though please feel welcome to give advice if you want to, because I think I'm at an impasse.

So I went out with this girl the other night, pulled her last thing, all very well and good. Except it really isn't, for some reason. I think the problem is I've never actually pulled a girl and just left it there, I've always ended up in bed with them the same night. I'm not trying to boast or anything, seriously I didn't consider that unusual until a few nights ago. Not just "drunk random" pulling either, I always put a lot of thought into which girls I like and which girl(s) I want to take it further with. And I guess I always made good choices because they obviously wanted the same thing as me. Before a few nights ago, that is.

So now I'm thinking, what the hell comes next? I guess we go out again, but then what? Another kiss, or something more? I hate not being able to predict accurately how a night will end with a girl. So girls and guys too, is there some kind of unspoken format here that I just don't get? I thought that first date/second date - first base/second base was just Hollywood BS, is it real?

Do some girls follow a set of rules from on high about what you can and cannot do on a first date, and if so, what can I expect from the next step?
oaktree

Re:

Postby Thalia on Thu May 08, 2008 4:46 pm

No matter what anyone says here, unless they happen to be the girl you pulled the other night, you're not going to get a definitive answer ;-)

I would say that whatever happens the next time would probably be more dependent on how well things go between you than based on some rule from on high about what you should and shouldn't do. I've never followed any such rules - it just depends on the guy and my mood.

[hr]

You've been nothing but an angel every day of your life and now you wonder what it's like to be damned...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Spiryt on Thu May 08, 2008 4:47 pm

One night stands are all fine and well (Both parties know what they're after) but if you start dating then all presumptions go out the window. Either you're compatible or you're not, and only time will tell where and how this will end up.

[hr]

I meant every word I said, But only said half the words I meant
There's a load more where they came from, I suppose will get left unsent
I meant every word I said, But only said half the words I meant
There's a load more where they came from, I suppose will get left unsent
Spiryt

Re:

Postby starsandsparkles on Sun May 11, 2008 11:24 pm

I heard this "situation" may have been overcome tonight... :p
starsandsparkles

Re:

Postby Mehmsy on Thu May 15, 2008 7:59 am