Home

TheSinner.net

girl wants girl

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

girl wants girl

Postby starchild on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:57 pm

Never done this before, not sure how trusty it is BUT... let's see. I'm a single, bisexual, girly girl, wanting to meet similar girls for friendship maybe leading to more. (I'm shy of LGBT, no matter how lovely people are there...) I like sports and music, and going out with friends. Leave me an email address and I can get back to you..? x :love:
starchild

Re: girl wants girl

Postby Frank on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 pm

Not that that helps at all.
Frank

Postby Guest on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Hey, you posted a while ago but if you are still interested email standrewsgirl@googlemail.com...

Postby Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Hey

If you're still around, or if you read this post and are in a similar situation, e-mail me on HollyGoLightlyToday<at>googlemail<dot>com.

Postby RedCelt69 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:13 pm

starchild wrote:girl wants girl

boy wants to watch*

*Sometimes old jokes really are the best. Not on this occasion, perhaps... but sometimes. Probably
Tho' Nature, red in tooth and celt
With ravine, shriek'd against his creed

Red Celt's Blog
RedCelt69

Postby guest on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:12 am

Hey there,

I know you posted ages ago, but figured I'd post and see if you (or one of the repliers) were still interested in at least chatting about our similar situations. My e-mail is Meadow1186@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you :)

Return to The Personal Ads Board