Home

TheSinner.net

Do Dateable men exist?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re: Do Dateable men exist?

Postby bored and confused on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:35 pm

The honey analogy confused me a bit...

I have found one guy who I reeeeally liKe BUT does he like me?????
bored and confused

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:31 pm

This has been quite the amusing thread to read. Just the laugh needed after being robbed last night.

To answer the eternal question: Yes, dateable men exist. I'd be happy to demonstrate, but St Andrews is a bit of a commute for me these days. An attractive theologian who is a good lay, good cook, and possessed of an obvious wit makes for a mighty temptation, but international airfare being what it is I think I'll stay singly aloof amongst the toothless baby cannons that are the denizens of these parts. Alas.

As to your man you like but have uncertainty about... of course he does. Unless you have reason to believe otherwise, why not be optimistic? Makes life so much more enjoyable.
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Postby big_phil on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 am

bored and confused wrote:The honey analogy confused me a bit...

I have found one guy who I reeeeally liKe BUT does he like me?????

Guys are much more straightforward (in general) than girls. You could just ask him what he thinks of you!
big_phil

Postby ojk6 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:05 pm

big_phil wrote:Guys are much more straightforward (in general) than girls. You could just ask him what he thinks of you!

Yup! I agree!
ojk6

Postby jollytiddlywink on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Yeah, do ask him! It's advice I aspire to follow myself (shyness isn't the word... social cowardice would be closer to the mark) and it certainly helps to avoid weeks of wasted time by settling things, quite possibly with a date!
jollytiddlywink

Postby bored and confused on Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:27 pm

welll...we have been bumping into each other in one of the three streets that is st andrews and today he said he was going out in the evening...later on facebook he said "you should come" and proceeded to give me his number!! I'm a little more than excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bored and confused

Postby ONeill on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:26 pm

I'm almost excited for you...
ONeill

Postby 777 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm excited!
I thought I saw your name on a loaf of bread today but when I looked again it said 'Thick Cut'

Previous

Return to The Personal Ads Board