Home

TheSinner.net

What is the Deal with Hennessy?

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

What is the Deal with Hennessy?

Postby Curious on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:11 pm

I have now been using the sinner as procrastination/entertainment for long enough that some of the users have developed a bit of a personality to me. I was just wondering what was Hennessy's story since he seems like a nice guy. This is extremely stalkerish but I just got curious and figured if nothing else could be elicit some highly amusing responses!
Curious

Re: What is the Deal with Hennessy?

Postby Delts on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:48 pm

He is the rich mans version of me, since he didn't sell his soul for minimum wage for nearly as long as I did in the union.
If you do physics, panic.
Delts

Postby Hennessy on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

I've been absent from the Sinner long enough to just come across this. The Sinner. Where the highest award goes to being so pedantic and long-winded nobody will bother to challenge your arguments. "Nice guy" is a sinner fail.

My facebook is linked to my username - if you'd like to know "my story" in a suitably intuitive interface.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby Al on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:11 pm

My definition of "stalkerish" may need updating, but don't stalkers already know the ins and outs of their chosen obsession's life by following them, going through their bins, stealing their post, and engaging in other wholesome information gathering activities?
Al

Postby Frank on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:15 am

Hennessy? He's just a regular Joe, but I suppose you're already on his Case, Eh?

Well known malingerer and smart-ass. Was once upon a time pushed into a bush by an extraordinarily unliked student who, after four years, left the uni with nothing. Stands at around 4ft9, is also rather obese and drives a mini.

Some of the above is a lie. Mainly the last sentence of the second paragraph.
Frank

Postby Hennessy on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Frank wrote:Hennessy? He's just a regular Joe, but I suppose you're already on his Case, Eh?

Well known malingerer and smart-ass. Was once upon a time pushed into a bush by an extraordinarily unliked student who, after four years, left the uni with nothing. Stands at around 4ft9, is also rather obese and drives a mini.

Some of the above is a lie. Mainly the last sentence of the second paragraph.

A masterly response from the student body's oldest Doctor Who impersonator. Bravo sir!

Delts, your nick is misleading. Your shoulders, while large and no doubt extremely manly, are no more well-defined or extraordinary than the next mans.
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Return to The Personal Ads Board