Home

TheSinner.net

Running partner

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Running partner

Postby rh498 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi,

I'm considering signing up for a marathon on April 25. I'd like a running partner for motivation to stay committed to running- (s)he doesn't need to be in training for anything but someone to talk about good runs with, who'll ask me how mine are (keep me accountable), etc. would be great. We could possibly do a run a week- wouldn't be bad, since my runs during the week range from 3-8 miles as I work towards marathon fitness. It's my weekend runs that cover the greater distances. I'm an average runner, not too fast/slow, could use a little improvement on hills, the usual.

So- if you're a fit person, loves a fun run, or if you're even considering a marathon, join me! If there ends up being a group of us who'd like to do a marathon, we could train and travel to it together! I've only run one before & it went well but I can definitely see the benefits of some moral support. That said, I have some experience in the bag to keep us from getting too psyched out by it and to help with training.

Write me at rh498

cheers!
rh498

Re: Running partner

Postby jmuexchange on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 pm

hey!
I am going to be arriving at St Andrews for the 2nd semester and am currently in training for a half marathon. I would love a running partner or someone to exchange running routes with (since I don't know the area). I am following a half marathon running schedule to build up to a marathon so I run between 3 and 6 miles right now. This obviously gets more as I go through the training.

Let me know!
jmuexchange

Re: Running partner

Postby r498 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:45 am

Hi
sorry I just saw this! There's actually a half marathon coming up that i believe a number of people are doing- the Alloa half- check it out! Just send me an email (rh498) if you're interested in meeting some runners (my friends and me) and there's always XC club, if you enjoy the group running thing

cheers!
r498

Return to The Personal Ads Board