Home

TheSinner.net

Dateable men DON'T EXIST.

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re: Dateable men DON'T EXIST.

Postby Lattesometime? on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 pm

DACrowe....i don't know where to start. Maybe by asking if you have any friends? The structure of your responses is emabarrassingly academic for a blog website. Please chill out a little. I get the impression you take this all very seriously. Maybe I should. Maybe I don't take it seriously enough. Then again this response, coming from a structuralist perspective means that any cognitive...............sorry I fell asleep there.

I look forward to your 10,000 word reply. Be careful referencing,I will be checking. Don't forget turnitin....
Lattesometime?

Re: Dateable men DON'T EXIST.

Postby DACrowe on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Lattesometime? wrote:DACrowe....i don't know where to start. Maybe by asking if you have any friends? The structure of your responses is emabarrassingly academic for a blog website. Please chill out a little. I get the impression you take this all very seriously. Maybe I should. Maybe I don't take it seriously enough. Then again this response, coming from a structuralist perspective means that any cognitive...............sorry I fell asleep there.

I look forward to your 10,000 word reply. Be careful referencing,I will be checking. Don't forget turnitin....

Wow. For someone advocating 'chilled-out-ness' you seem to have a serious stick up your ass. I'm sorry if my answering a forum (not a blog) question semi-seriously offended or 'embarrassed' you in any way. I didn't realise I was supposed to be writing for your benefit, I thought I was doing it for my own amusement.

Lattesometime? elsewhere wrote:'wonder' boy. i 'wonder' if you came up with that name yourself? is it ironic?

Lattesometime? elsewhere wrote:Alex, "get involved" is disgustingly generic st andrews lexicon i'm afraid. do you also enjoy "cheeky" pints? and "schweffing"? or are you a "quaffer"? "epic banter"?

Guess you're an equal opportunities offender.

This is taking things too seriously: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/ ... index.html
I was just having a bit of fun. Get off of my cloud.
DACrowe

Previous

Return to The Personal Ads Board