Home

TheSinner.net

Dominant Alumnus seeks submissive girl for play

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Dominant Alumnus seeks submissive girl for play

Postby Guest on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:02 pm

There's a lot to say and I'll tell you more if you would like to e-mail me at james15973@yahoo.co.uk -- in general though:
- I live in North West England but will travel
- I'm into many aspects of BDSM, have few limits and will discuss anything
- other than being a sub girl, I don't really have any other requirements
- I'm only looking for play, not romance, sorry

I'll gladly talk about this and answer further questions if you e-mail me.

Thanks.

Re: Dominant Alumnus seeks submissive girl for play

Postby Guest on Fri May 06, 2011 6:59 pm

With the summer approaching and people going home, it occurred to me that there might be some Lancashire, or nearby, girls out there who'd like to try something different this summer. If you'd like to get in touch, it's still james15973@yahoo.co.uk -- whether you're more experienced, simply curious or somewhere in between, feel free to say hello.

Postby Guest on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:05 pm

I have changed my address to:

nyd_780@hotmail.com and I'm no facebook with that address. The old yahoo address is still on the profile but not active.

Postby Al on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:35 pm

You seem somewhat needy for someone who claims to be dominant.
Al

Postby Anonforthis on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:19 am

Registered user posting anon for this.

Al doesn't know what he's on about.

In what universe can two updates in over a year be described as "needy"? It's natural to try to find similar-minded folk on the internet, because the chances of that interesting person you just met in the pub having similar/compatible sexual/BDSM interests are, frankly, slim.

Someone who is dominant in a BDSM context is not the same as someone being dominant generally. Someone who comes across as domineering in negotiation of BDSM should set off serious red flags as someone who is highly likely to cross boundaries and be abusive (or, alternatively, is living in fantasy land and has no idea how it actually works). A good dom - that is, a responsible and safe one - will care about everyone else's experience just as much as their own, and is not in any way demanding or pushy in negotiations. Politeness and decency as a human being in no way excludes the possibility that someone can be hard-core in scene.

I have absolutely no idea about the original poster's personality. I'd just like to counter a fairly common, and wrong, idea.

Yours,
a switch (yes, dom and sub)
Anonforthis

Return to The Personal Ads Board