Home

TheSinner.net

Wanted: Boyfriend

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Wanted: Boyfriend

Postby EaglesintheSpheres on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 am

For deep conversations, walking (not ‘boyfriend walking’ specifically, just walking generally), poetry, smiling, hanging out. To take me to the theatre and concerts and dances and many of the other things life has to offer. To introduce me to new interests, ideas and experiences. I have interests in art, music (mainly classical, but also other types) and many other things, many of which I’m sure I haven’t found yet. I’m female and 19, but wouldn’t mind someone older, and a girl would be considered. Your appearance is irrelevant, I’m interested in character. Similarly shy/outgoing, it doesn’t matter. You just need to be a nice, decent sort of a person, with a good heart. If you’re interested email me at eaglesinthespheres@hotmail.co.uk

Put in, if you like:
Religious views, if any
Political views
Interests
Subject of study
Your kind of humour (although admittedly I would find that quite hard to define for myself)
The kind of things you like doing
A piece of poetry on any topic, either your own or by someone else, and explain why you have chosen it or written it
And/or possibly a picture, of anything. A doodle perhaps – or a photo – or a piece of art you admire – tell me why.
Something interesting. Can be anything – totally open to interpretation.
What you think is important in life, and what you live for.
What you want written on your gravestone at the end of your life (or how you want to be remembered, if no gravestone).
Anthing else you might care to add.
(These are by the way not listed in any particular order)

I’m looking for some interesting answers, and if any look promising I’ll email you back with more information about myself, if you have provided enough in your email. And I may as well make it clear now that I’m not really looking for sex, so if that’s what you’re primarily interested in don’t bother. If after emailing for a while we think we might get on quite well we could meet up, and see what happens, and do a few things together, but I’m not looking to launch straight into anything – I’m looking for a soulmate. I appreciate I haven’t really given you much information about myself here, and anything you send in your email will be confidential – it’s not going to come back and haunt you, so please be as honest as possible. I’m quite surprised with myself that I’m actually doing this, and I’m hoping that this message will at least generate some interesting emails, but please don’t be offended if I decide not to reply – I may in the morning feel this was a somewhat foolish idea. And if you’re not the kind of person who would usually reply to a personal ad on the sinner noticeboard then, well, you’re quite possibly the sort of person I’m looking for. So please do drop me a line.
EaglesintheSpheres

Re: Wanted: Boyfriend

Postby jollytiddlywink on Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Aw, this is really sweet. Good luck to you! :love:
jollytiddlywink

Postby Nudist on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:06 pm

I am nude. Does this count?
Nudist

Postby RandomCommunist on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:37 pm

What a lovely ad, I wish you the best of luck with it! Just ignore the weirdos...
RandomCommunist

Postby FriendlyWave on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Good on you. May you, at the very least, have an interesting experience and make new friend/s out of this.
FriendlyWave

Postby urghhhhhhh on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:11 pm

This sounds like some horrible test
urghhhhhhh

Postby Geno on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:39 pm

eagles in the spheres? What does that mean?
Geno

Postby Guest on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:38 am

I'm curious as to what 'boyfriend walking' is.

If appearance is irrelevant, have you tried interrogating strangers in bars or coffee shops with something like your questionnaire? I can imagine 'what's your type of humour' has the potential to start a very long conversation.

Does the Sinner really strike you as the most efficient means to meet a 'soulmate'?

Postby EaglesintheSpheres on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Boyfriend walking is just an amusing result of word order: Wanted: Boyfriend For...walking. I thought I should perhaps clarify the style of walking referred to. Feel free to further conceptualise the activity if you wish.

No, I'm not in the habit of interrogating strangers, and as I don't really drink coffee or alcohol much I wouldn't usually find myself in a setting such as a coffee shop where I could consider doing so. It would also take rather a lot of nerve, and I'm not quite sure how people would react - at least this way I'm not imposing myself on anybody.

And I can assure you that I was never under the impression that the sinner would be an efficient way to meet a soulmate. But I thought it was worth putting something up to see what reactions people send. If I make a friend or two it will have been worth it, so I may as well. Oh, and thanks to the people who've put nice comments.
EaglesintheSpheres

Postby csni on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Oh! My god! You are an ingenious person.

I think I will try to Want a girlfriend with different requirements
csni

Postby Guest on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Just to let you know I'm not looking for any more responses to my original message, and as I only created the email address for the purposes of this post I won't be checking it in future, so it's not worth sending anything on the offchance I might reply. Thanks to all those who responded. I've made a few friends out of it, so overall it's worked out in quite a positive way.

Return to The Personal Ads Board