Home

TheSinner.net

Tonight

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Tonight

Postby ForeverSleepless on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 pm

So, does anyone have a lighter? :D
ForeverSleepless

Re: Tonight

Postby lightofyourlife on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Dude, I've got, like, three, man.
lightofyourlife

Postby ForeverSleepless on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:15 pm

omg! can i have one? i almost lost my mind last night looking for one. it's amazing how a non smoker turns into a chain smoker after a few vodka drinks :laugh:
ForeverSleepless

Postby lightofyourlife on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 am

There are few things more frustrating in life than being in possession of something you really want to set on fire and having no means to do so.
---
Also related: "the very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'"
lightofyourlife

Postby ForeverSleepless on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:39 am

lightofyourlife wrote:There are few things more frustrating in life than being in possession of something you really want to set on fire and having no means to do so.
---
Also related: "the very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'"

So you're a pyro huh? That's cool but you only have two hands! So hand over the extra lighter ^.^

And with the existence of Justin Bieber concerts, we need them now more than ever.

Though, just in case... I don't mean this!!!
ForeverSleepless

Return to The Personal Ads Board