Home

TheSinner.net

Nationalities

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re:

Postby loretta on Sat Mar 20, 2004 6:55 pm

I would have to posses a sense of humour for that, and I'm sadly lacking in that department...
'The English like eccentrics, they just don't like them living next door.'
loretta

Re:

Postby The Man Next Door on Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:23 pm

:(

[hr]Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.
http://www.bash.org/?244321 - Random Massive Attack fact: Considered legal action after the Conservative Party used "The Man Next Door" as an accompaniment to William Hague's entrance at a conference in 2000.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.
The Man Next Door

Re:

Postby loretta on Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:10 pm

Will you halt with the faces please? If you are intending to be a poet/author you need to articulate yourself through words..he he.

Life is beautiful..constantly
loretta

Re:

Postby The Man Next Door on Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:19 pm

[s]loretta wrote on 14:10, 21st Mar 2004:
Will you halt with the faces please? If you are intending to be a poet/author you need to articulate yourself through words..he he.

Life is beautiful..constantly

I've no intentions on being an author! It'd never work. And every piece of poetry i've ever written has been entirely satirical. Articulation through words is far harder than it ought to be, without "faces" you can't achieve- online of course- the highest form of humour: sarcasm.

But a face alone is not for here, I suppose- i'll save them for the chatroom (you should come on at least once!)

Also: not a single face! Remarkable.

[hr]
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.
http://www.bash.org/?244321 - Random Massive Attack fact: Considered legal action after the Conservative Party used "The Man Next Door" as an accompaniment to William Hague's entrance at a conference in 2000.
The Man Next Door

Re:

Postby loretta on Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:00 pm

Thats me told then!!
loretta

Re:

Postby The Man Next Door on Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:40 am

[s]loretta wrote on 20:00, 21st Mar 2004:
Thats me told then!!

Arf. Back to the subject of nationalities, but keeping with the aforementioned half-ridicule (joking ;D), Scandinavians in general are possibly the best "bunch" of countries - the people are fantastic, (I live near a few finns, they're quiet, but very pleasant. Could this be because they're always on drugs? Perhaps...) and if you ever want to live there - provided you can stomach the monster tax, Sweden is, despite it's ostensible "sterile" atmosphere (in the cities, at least), really is an excellent little place.

[hr]
The Man Next Door

Re:

Postby Joesta on Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:28 pm

[s]loretta wrote on 17:14, 20th Mar 2004:
Hmm. An illustration of my rather bad geography, is that looking at the view from East sands I mistakenly thought that the Hilly bit which is apparently Dundee, was scandinavia. Obvuiously not.

Don't worry I've heard somewhere that a couple of Americans thought it was France.
[hr]
Words without actions are the assassins of idealism.
Herbert Hoover (1874 - 1964)
Joesta

Re:

Postby loretta on Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:20 pm

Joesta wrote on 17:28, 22nd Mar

Don't worry I've heard somewhere that a couple of Americans thought it was France.

That is reassuring-at least I was in the vague general direction..
loretta

Re:

Postby rae on Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:00 pm

I have to say, after watching every 6 Nations game in an Irish pub in Edinburgh, Irish men are DEFINITELY the most beautiful I have ever seen. I still love my 100% Scottish beef types but my goodness, for the Ireland-England game, I have never seen so many hotties in one room. It was fantastic - and it wasn't just the glow of victory either! Scottish men are fantastic but (I hate to say this), seem a bit hesitant on the uptake whereas Irish men are right in there with the chat.
In America they think 100 years is old and in Britain they think 100 miles is far.
rae

Re:

Postby grousefanatic on Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:35 pm

Although I'm gay and therefore not really the intended audience for the poster, I also find Irish and Scottish accents to give that little bit more fanciability as well!

[hr]veni vidi nates calce concidi - i came, i saw, i kicked ass
veni vidi nates calce concidi - i came, i saw, i kicked ass
grousefanatic

Latin is not a dead culture

Postby Pinche Pincho Pancho on Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:48 am

[s]grousefanatic wrote on 16:35, 7th Apr 2004:
Although I'm gay and therefore not really the intended audience for the poster, I also find Irish and Scottish accents to give that little bit more fanciability as well!

[hr]veni vidi nates calce concidi - i came, i saw, i kicked ass

I find it very surprising no one has mentioned latin men in so far as nationalities go! Some stereotypes hold true, and latin men do provide much gusto!
Pinche Pincho Pancho

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:20 pm

[/i]

I find it very surprising no one has mentioned latin men in so far as nationalities go! Some stereotypes hold true, and latin men do provide much gusto!
[/i]

But also, sadly, unbearable ammounts of sleaze!
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby liliputian on Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:06 am

have to agree - latino men are v hot.. and theres just something about men form the mediterranean (sp)... lol

though in gerenal like the scottish accent - good thing being in scotland. am just starting to get the hand of west vs east coast accents, and have to say prefer the west coast variety to the east...

[hr]i fired their passion to put out my own...
[i:143mmj9f]i know you want the sin but not the sinner...[/i:143mmj9f]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37100186
liliputian

Previous

Return to The Personal Ads Board