Home

TheSinner.net

New Hall girl wanted for double bed!

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:02 am

okay this is the last post im putting on this diseased thread, as I'm making myself look bad by replying to this cretin.

Agnus, you have humiliated yourself beyond belief tonight, no one will ever respect you on the sinner again after tonights display of shocking idiocy*.

Now I now you're going to reply to this with some witty comeback consistiing of "Fuck off you gay bastard" and because I won't reply you'll think you have the upper hand. well, fine, have the last word if it pleases you. but just know that tonight was the biggest display of ignorance*, stupidity* and, on our part, sheer bewilderment* at someone who thinks they are being clever by gratuitously* swearing to make their point.

Good night, and good luck with your life, you will certainly need it.

*for the meaning of these words you may want to consult the previously mentioned OED
Manic23

Re:

Postby Campbell on Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:03 am

ditto
Campbell

Re:

Postby Agnus Dei on Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:05 am

get a life you sad fuckers. the sinners will view you just as well a couple of dumb annoying fuckers too. probably much more as you enjoy spewing out shit to me for 3 hours when it was that prick 'haunted' thats supposed to be flamed for calling me names for no reason at all. you enjoy beating someone when theyre down? you sad little bastards. both of you are:

1. twits.
2. stupid.
3. pathetic.
4. dumb.
5. fucked beyond belief theres no hope for a recovery.

go to hell you no good fuckin losers.

i win. you lose. end of story. end of thread.
Agnus Dei

Re:

Postby Rennie on Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:27 am

We can't have this thread ending so soon - it's the quickest growing thread ever on the Sinner.

I propose that we post as many personal details and/or ideas, living arrangements, items for sale, etc... of 'Agnus Dei' that we can find looking over his old posts - if anyone has his e-mail address that would also be quite useful.
Rennie

Re:

Postby Admin on Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:59 am

Well, it may have been the fastest growing thread in Sinner history (I can't recall any thread that received 180 replies in just over 8 hours), but it's going to have to draw to a close, as Mr Agnus Dei seems to have dug himself an inescapable hole.

Despite him being warned on numerous occasions (with a number of other accounts) to be civil and polite, I feel it's time to draw this user's time on the Sinner to a close.

Please bear in mind that if you issue any insults or comments against this user, he will be unable to comment or reply.
Admin

Re:

Postby InstantCreativity-just add water on Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:03 am

[s]Agnus Dei wrote on 13:50, 18th Mar 2004:
get your fucking carcass out in the real world and find a real girl to screw with you sad little bastard of a child.

That's a bit harsh. He only sent a personals ad, it's not as if he claimed that Ann Widicome and Margret Thatcher should be on the FHM top 10.
InstantCreativity-just add water

Re:

Postby spotted on Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:04 am

Hmm how familiar this agnus dei seems, over reacting to what people say to him and deliberately provoking people into fights. And then there's the familar silly use of childish insults....

I wonder who on earth it could be?

*looks innocent*
spotted

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:16 pm

[s]Admin wrote on 01:59, 19th Mar 2004:
Well, it may have been the fastest growing thread in Sinner history (I can't recall any thread that received 180 replies in just over 8 hours)

it was three hours! It has to be some sort of world record!
Manic23

Re:

Postby Campbell on Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:49 pm

i think about 9 pages of it were achieved in under 2 and a half hours

well, i just re read it and i still cannot believe it

but he's gone now, no longer to plague us
Campbell

Re:

Postby andrewdalgleish on Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:10 pm

thanks for that guys, i was looking for an excuse to avoid work and that certainly provided. most entertaining, if a little disturbing on the part of the Uni admissions people...
andrewdalgleish

Re:

Postby Steveo on Fri Mar 19, 2004 2:36 pm

Oh sweet jesus. I just read (most of) this thread.

At first I was laughing constantly, but it soon turned to anger, then pity.

Poor Aggy, account deactivated, and unreg posts have to be approved by admin. No doubt Aggy is still reading the thread, saying to himself "Fucking stupid wanker cunts", but in the worst English possible.

When someone gets in to such a Uni as St Andrews, they must know that an argument needs to be backed up by fact? There was none evident here.

manic + tim + campbell. Well done, I liked the post where Aggy though other sinners would view you all as we view it (Aggy).....Well, I don't.

Aggy - Really? Seriously, what was the motivation? Why? Think about that, it was all so unnecessary.

You can threaten to beat me up, or whatever (to yourself now), but trust me, I am probably the biggest guy in St Andrews. I would love to put ypu out of your misery.

[hr]"Strangers passing in the street.....by chance two separate glances meet"
Get off my internet.
Steveo

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:37 pm

The person I feel sorry for is the poor guy whose only wish was to sleep in a double bed!
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby Campbell on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:39 pm

[s]Pender Native wrote on 17:37, 19th Mar 2004:
The person I feel sorry for is the poor guy whose only wish was to sleep in a double bed!

when he looks back and sees however many hundred replies he'll think he's struck the jackpot. to our credit this did begin in a way by us defending him

all i can say is, sorry mate, blame agnus
Campbell

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:41 pm

thank you all for the continued support, its nice to know that we've touched upon some lives and made a difference.

My only concern now is for Mr Dei, all alone without us sinners. in a way I kind of miss being called a "fucking gay streetsweeping cleaner cunt", but then I remember, he was a cretin!
Manic23

Re:

Postby Jonny_G on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:06 pm

What a thread!! It amuused me greatly, then concerned me then i didn't know what to think. He must have been some little Madras kid or just a complete random. Surely not a uni student....
Jonny_G

Re:

Postby Campbell on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:09 pm

surely...

but then again...
Campbell

Re:

Postby Cain on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:57 pm

in order to be a registered sinner, you need a st andrews university email address.
sorry, but that guy actually is a matriculated student.

[hr]
I will diminish, and go into fourth year, and remain Cain
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby Paranoid on Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:58 pm

To be fair he did live up to the challenge of posting without swearing...check out 23:59 I think...Some of the greatest juvenile talkback I have heard in a long long time, and helped avoid my essay for a while!

Cheers guys

[hr]..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
..I've got this pain down all the diodes on my left side...
Paranoid

Re:

Postby Tim Bisley on Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:22 pm

I just wonder how on earth he made it to St Andrews. Admissions have a lot to answer for...
Tim Bisley

Re:

Postby Wong on Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:34 pm

I think at this time it's appropriate to post:

IMAGE:www.angelfire.com/alt/wong/km2a.txt

[hr]You would not feel sadness if you never tasted joy
That's the curse of humans - born in passion, you destroy
No tree has branches so foolish as to fight among themselves
Wong

PreviousNext

Return to The Personal Ads Board