Home

TheSinner.net

New Hall girl wanted for double bed!

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

Re:

Postby Pussycat on Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:58 pm

I don't think it's really that hard to work out who it was, the posts were almost identical to what they have posted under other names and as Admin said he had plenty of warnings.

Then again, I could be completely wrong but if so it's a big coincidence!

Entertaining thread though, made me laugh out loud a few times and I can't believe you managed to keep your cool for so long :)
Pussycat

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:21 pm

[s]Pussycat wrote on 20:58, 19th Mar 2004:
I don't think it's really that hard to work out who it was, the posts were almost identical to what they have posted under other names and as Admin said he had plenty of warnings.

Then again, I could be completely wrong but if so it's a big coincidence!

Entertaining thread though, made me laugh out loud a few times and I can't believe you managed to keep your cool for so long :)

once you've been banned from thesinner is it possible to activate another account straight away? I think I know who it is as well but I thought once you were banned then that's it.
Manic23

Re:

Postby Campbell on Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:36 pm

[s]Pussycat wrote on 20:58, 19th Mar 2004:

yeah i was frantically trying not to string together a post of unabating foul-mouthed abuse, cos it would have undermined our argument (which was, basically, "you're a complete cock").

glad we managed to entertain as well as educate!

also he edited his last post four times - still managing to leave it about as funny as a fungal infection - i can just imagine him sitting there perfecting it as he jiggled up in down at glee in having defeated us with his uncanny wit and logic.

how ironic
Campbell

Re:

Postby Precious on Fri Mar 19, 2004 11:24 pm

I have my suspicions as to the identity of this poster as well. Think about when this Agnus Dei started appearing on this site - who was banned not long before?

[hr]Teeth! Teeth, my preciousss, but we has only six!
Teeth! Teeth, my preciousss, but we has only six!
Precious

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:51 am

Judging by his spelling of mummy (mommy) he's probably american. But regardless of where he's from he's still pretty silly to say the least. He seems to be more ignorant and arrogant rather than homophobic, classist and racist but then aren't these people those qualities too. Anyway, I just thought I'ld add my bit to the FASTEST GROWING SINNER THREAD EVER!!! Congrats agnus dei, you officially hold a record and are either an evil retarded genius or just plain retarded. 'retarded' not used in the medical sense.

Re:

Postby Admin on Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:57 am

[s]Manic23 wrote on 21:21, 19th Mar 2004:
once you've been banned from thesinner is it possible to activate another account straight away?

Individual accounts can be disabled, or specific users can be banned. This involves disabling all accounts and preventing the user from creating new accounts.
Admin

damn...

Postby Drunkard on Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:56 am

bloody hell, who'd have thought it :)

/still wants double bed
Drunkard

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:58 pm

[s]Precious wrote on 23:24, 19th Mar 2004:
I have my suspicions as to the identity of this poster as well. Think about when this Agnus Dei started appearing on this site - who was banned not long before?

[hr]Teeth! Teeth, my preciousss, but we has only six!

well I know that there was a similar post which resulted in the disabling of a certain Mr. Nutz's account, but then again, who knows?!
Manic23

Re:

Postby David Bean on Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:16 am

Having just stumbled upon this highly amusing thread, I just thought I'd ask:

[s]Agnus Dei wrote on 01:05, 19th Mar 2004:
both of you are: ...

5. fucked beyond belief theres no hope for a recovery.

When did this become a bad thing?

[hr]
"And all the people rejoiced, and said: 'God save the King! Long live the King! ...May the King live forever!'" - Handel, 'Zadok the Priest'
Psalm 91:7
David Bean

Re:

Postby raxenl on Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:08 pm

Man. This thread was pretty funny in a wierd way. Reminds me of some people from Napster conversations back in my first year. Haha.

It's impossible to argue with the illogical, which he certainly was. There was a slight element of irony, but it was obvious he didn't really understand the concept too much - little or no empathy. Sort of vital for human/human interaction to be succesful.
He sort of reminded me of an idiot, loud-mouth american who lived in my gatty house in 2nd year. I'm sure he had mental disabilities too...

Notice how he would make threats, but put no effort into going through with them (which would require forethought). No invitation to meet somewhere to slug it out.

It is disheartening to realise that people like this actually exist. Especially when they are accepted into one of the top university's of the country. Does the university need the extra revenue *that* much???

*le sigh*

[hr]http://illusion.foticon.com/

I think the last one is the most cunning.
raxenl

Re:

Postby Campbell on Sun May 02, 2004 1:04 pm

it was well funny at the time, but it is depressing that someone that amazingly cretinous could have made it this far through life

ah well
Campbell

Re:

Postby Starla on Fri May 21, 2004 7:56 pm

Oh that has cheered me up immensely.
Best 15 minutes I've spent in a long time :)
"We all live in our Fantasy and only endure our Reality..." - R.A.Wilson
Starla

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:19 pm

Glad to see this thread is still enriching the lives of some St. Andrews students, and just to whet your appetites a little more- straight after this thread Mr. Dei sent me a series of highly aggressive yet very amusing E-mails telling me when He was going to "Beat my Fuck in".

Should I find time to get off my arse over the holidays I'll post them on here so you can all see, and perhaps chortle, but definitely sigh when you realise that this boy is a student of St Andrews uni.

[hr]IMAGE:www.lambhillboyz1.2004.freewebspace.com/images/tam001.jpg

best ned EVER
Manic23

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:28 pm

WOW.

what a thread..

are there any more threads like this this site?

Re:

Postby amac on Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:15 pm

There are no other threads quite as good as this.
amac

Re:

Postby alw6 on Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:27 pm

Personally, I didnt find it funny at all and actually thought it was pretty stupid. it would have been better if you had just left Dei alone, and not risen to the challenge. you actually made youselves look as big idiots as he clearly is.
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific
alw6

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:13 pm

[s]alw6 wrote on 19:27, 22nd Nov 2004:
Personally, I didnt find it funny at all and actually thought it was pretty stupid. it would have been better if you had just left Dei alone, and not risen to the challenge. you actually made youselves look as big idiots as he clearly is.

Oh Come on now- you remember what the Regs computer room was like (You were in it fairly often yourself last year) and I'm nearly sure I had an essay due that I was working on at the time, so it was pure procrastination in many ways. Plus, had you found yourself in the same position, you'd understand that once we were sucked in, there was to be no escape from his sheer stupidity and offensiveness.

Plus, if you have a quick ganders back over the thread, you'll see 90% of our postings did consist of the words "no please tell me you're not being serious etc etc etc..."

I stand by this thread, and may God have Mercy on Agnus Dei's soul, he even stopped sending me offensive emails a few weeks back, the last going along the lines of this:

To: xxxx@st-andrews.ac.uk
Subject: (none)
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

you cocksucking motherfucker i cant wait till i find you and fucking rip your throat out while raping your faggot ass

cunt
Manic23

Re:

Postby Campbell on Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:19 pm

while i am honoured to have been part of such a beautiful thread, i can only re-emphasise that agnes was not 'troubled' or 'unfortunate', but infact a complete and utter (i can only think of the c-word, so i'll leave it to your imaginations) - who for me personified everything wrong with

a) the youth of today
b) mankind
c) the world
Campbell

Re:

Postby alw6 on Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:57 pm

Oh Come on now- you remember what the Regs computer room was like (You were in it fairly often yourself last year)

and how do you know that exactly?
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific
alw6

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:49 pm

[s]alw6 wrote on 13:57, 26th Nov 2004:
Oh Come on now- you remember what the Regs computer room was like (You were in it fairly often yourself last year)

and how do you know that exactly?

Er, I used to see you there like, quite a lot, at those tables with all the post its and stuff.

I know who you are, I've been watching you...

No, not really, but I do remember you.
[hr]
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/tomy1987/page1.html

The Kingdom of Fife's Finest
Manic23

PreviousNext

Return to The Personal Ads Board