Home

TheSinner.net

fresher girl seeks same

If you're looking for a relationship, some fun or just some new friends, why not try here? One ad per thread. Reply privately if the ad requests it, and no excessive making fun of people.

fresher girl seeks same

Postby Guest on Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:59 pm

hey,
looking for nice girl with gsoh, long hair prefered.

Re:

Postby Arashi on Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:56 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 13:28, 28th Sep 2004:
hey,

Bah. I posted anonymously earlier, but I'm impatient for it to be actually posted, so here. I'll take my chances.

In any case, I have long hair! -VERY- long hair.

Email me if you want to chat.

:)
Arashi

Re:

Postby flossy on Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:23 pm

Such a pity- my hair is all short now!

[s]Arashi wrote on 12:56, 29th Sep 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 13:28, 28th Sep 2004:[i]
hey,

Bah. I posted anonymously earlier, but I'm impatient for it to be actually posted, so here. I'll take my chances.

In any case, I have long hair! -VERY- long hair.

Email me if you want to chat.

:)
[/i]
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the substrate.
flossy

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:36 pm

hey,

Me.

I really have an account, but I'm shy. -.- But even after going to lgbtsoc, I feel like the only lesbian in StAs. And I have really long hair!

Re:

Postby Arashi on Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:39 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 22:15, 28th Sep 2004:
hey,

Me.

I really have an account, but I'm shy. -.- But even after going to lgbtsoc, I feel like the only lesbian in StAs. And I have really long hair!
[/i]

Yeah. That was the other post. -.-

NOW it comes through!
Arashi

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:10 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 22:15, 28th Sep 2004:
hey,

Me.

[/i]

Yeah, I went to LGBT too, and I still feel somewhat isolated, though much less than before, but there were not many girls there. I know there must be others who didn't go because I know a bi girl who wasn't there.

Out of curiosity, what is "gsoh"? I'm probably showing severe ignorance here. But then, I'm a registered poster posting unregistered, so I don't mind.

I'm slightly bothered by the fact that I am so inexperienced despite being a 4th year, and hearing all these little 1st year girls talk like they really know what they are on about. It's rather embarrassing.

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:16 pm

hey
i am trying the account thing but the sinner doesnt wanna play. so i cant email u as cant use that feature. so mine is [St Andrews e-mail address removed. If you're have problems registering please contact admin or post an e-mail address other than your university one].

email me plese

nighteyes

[s]Arashi wrote on 17:39, 29th Sep 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 22:15, 28th Sep 2004:[i]
hey,

Me.

[/i]

Yeah. That was the other post. -.-

NOW it comes through!
[/i]

Re:

Postby Arashi on Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:32 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 18:21, 29th Sep 2004:
hey
i am trying the account thing but the sinner doesnt wanna play. so i cant email u as cant use that feature. so mine is [St Andrews e-mail address removed. If you're have problems registering please contact admin or post an e-mail address other than your university one].

email me plese

nighteyes

You're going to have to post a different email address...
Arashi

Re:

Postby Arashi on Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:38 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 18:03, 29th Sep 2004:
hey,

Me.

[/i]

Yeah, I went to LGBT too, and I still feel somewhat isolated, though much less than before, but there were not many girls there. I know there must be others who didn't go because I know a bi girl who wasn't there.

Out of curiosity, what is "gsoh"? I'm probably showing severe ignorance here. But then, I'm a registered poster posting unregistered, so I don't mind.

I'm slightly bothered by the fact that I am so inexperienced despite being a 4th year, and hearing all these little 1st year girls talk like they really know what they are on about. It's rather embarrassing.
[/i]

Don't be embarrassed. Would you rather have been a slut in 1st year? ;)

In any case, gsoh means "good sense of humour" as far as I can tell. Acronyms are our friends.

Email me sometime if you want to blather at someone else who feels isolated-like. We can start a new club - Non-Slutty Lesbians Who Probably Know More Than You, But Choose Not To Prat On About It.
Arashi

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:52 pm

i kinda take offence to being refered to as a slutty 1st yr simply because i want to meet a girl. im not that experianced either so can someone explain why im comming across as a slut?
nighteyes
ps was at the lgbt soc too and yes there were v few girls there hence the reason for the bloody post in the 1st place

[s]Arashi wrote on 15:38, 30th Sep 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 18:03, 29th Sep 2004:[i]
hey,

Me.

[/i]

[/i]

Don't be embarrassed. Would you rather have been a slut in 1st year? ;)

In any case, gsoh means "good sense of humour" as far as I can tell. Acronyms are our friends.

Email me sometime if you want to blather at someone else who feels isolated-like. We can start a new club - Non-Slutty Lesbians Who Probably Know More Than You, But Choose Not To Prat On About It.
[/i]

Re:

Postby Arashi on Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:12 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 22:58, 30th Sep 2004:
i kinda take offence to being refered to as a slutty 1st yr simply because i want to meet a girl. im not that experianced either so can someone explain why im comming across as a slut?
nighteyes
ps was at the lgbt soc too and yes there were v few girls there hence the reason for the bloody post in the 1st place

o.O

I was -not- calling you a slutty first year! It was in reference to another post, and meant to be taken as a JOKE! I'm very sorry to have given offence.

And believe me, I'm the last person to be calling someone else "slut" for wanting to meet people, as it's exactly what I'm doing, myself. Would be kinda hypocritical of me, yes?
Arashi

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:19 pm

hey,

no can do.

how about a hot looking guy instead for some fun nights in? you know what kind of fun i'm talkin about!

Re:

Postby Guest on Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:19 pm

hey tis cool, im a little sesitive bout the subject ive had a little trouble bout my sexuality in the past from others. sorry for taking it the wrong way. and as i still dont have my acount ill give my hotmail addy if anyone wants to contact me...pomme_de_sang@hotmail.com.

nightwish

Re:

Postby nighteyes on Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:19 pm

hey still looking for an email here lol. got the profile up and running finaly...damn comp.
i didnt say i was consistant, just right!
nighteyes

Re:

Postby feelinfine on Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:11 pm

there are plenty of lesbians in st andrews but for some odd reason they remain hidden...i should know, cos i am one of them..but only a few of my close mates know!

i am a 4th year aswell...but dont really wanna get into the whole 1st year slut debate...go 4 it girl (this is the personal ads board, is it not?!)

good luck and let me know if your still looking ;-)
feelinfine

Re:

Postby nighteyes on Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:21 pm

damn didnt log in before sending the last post i hate that. no idea when it will show on the board...but yeah im still looking
nighteyes

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:49 pm

of course im still looking lol. not had a proper reply from this thread yet...so thinking if starting a new one. hee hee do u think begging will work. feeling down as i realy miss a girl from back home.

Re:

Postby feelinfine on Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:23 pm

dont ponder on home life...

what kinda things you into? where do you hang out?
feelinfine

Re:

Postby nighteyes on Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:12 pm

into rock music, vampire novels and at this moment in time...sleep. lol feeling run down at the mo.
ur right i shouldnt b thinking of hame just now, but all the mew ppl im hopefully gonna get to know.
hangouts are mostly the union and the house partys in the gatty, as well as the socs ive joined. probs too many at that. im in the otc tho so my wkends are kinda hectic at the moment. oh and the army cocked up so dont have uniform yet.
nighteyes

Re:

Postby woah on Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:57 am

im so glad the human race is turning gay, give it 100 years and it will end. oh yeah but its SO right to be gay
woah

Next

Return to The Personal Ads Board