Home

TheSinner.net

I saw you...

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Re:

Postby r on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:56 pm

Maybe people think you're gay cos you're so damn cute, and all the cute ones tend to be gay...

Either that or the aforementioned LGBT links...
r

Re:

Postby joconnelly on Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:05 pm

Ok, i think i should clear something up here.... i'm jo connelly, this is my sinner account.

I am the one with links to lgbtsoc, and i would have no problem with people thinking i'm gay, although very few do, probably because i'm not.

Mikey was using my laptop to post, as he doesnt have a sinner account, and why get your own when you can just use someone elses and cause confusion.

As far as I know he has no links at all to lgbt, I'm sure i would have noticed him there sometime in the last 5 years if he had.
joconnelly

Re:

Postby r on Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:04 am

Quoting joconnelly from 16:05, 28th Mar 2006
Ok, i think i should clear something up here.... i'm jo connelly, this is my sinner account.

I am the one with links to lgbtsoc, and i would have no problem with people thinking i'm gay, although very few do, probably because i'm not.

Mikey was using my laptop to post, as he doesnt have a sinner account, and why get your own when you can just use someone elses and cause confusion.

As far as I know he has no links at all to lgbt, I'm sure i would have noticed him there sometime in the last 5 years if he had.

Erm I was simply going by what the above person had quoted, and assumed that you were still Mikey using your account. I do apologise.
r

Re:

Postby joconnelly on Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:56 pm

jo again...

there's no need to apologise!

i just thought i'd explain so that the lad didnt get labelled as gay just because of my being a member of the bendysoc.
joconnelly

Re:

Postby tigger on Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:46 pm

mmmm.... lots of talk about little non-gay mikey.... heh heh. this is practically stalking, but hey, at least its attention right mikey??? ps... Karleen is my bitch........ oh... also, mikey will do anything for money......
but he wont do that....
tigger

Re:

Postby beanie_anne on Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:16 pm

Quoting tigger from 13:43, 31st Mar 2006
ps... Karleen is my bitch.......

I thought that you were my bitch Gordon?
Weren't you?

[hr]

"Enough is Enough...I've had it with these snakes"
beanie_anne

Re:

Postby Tigger on Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:40 pm

No, Your My Bitch, your Bitch is Catherine, not me. so technically, catherine is my bitches bitch. so there. xxx love you xxx
ps... going to edinburgh on saturday with mikey and hanna for shopping. you coming out to play....

[hr]

Can you smell that? It....it...its..... Bananas.
My Wings Are Like A Shield of Steel...
(Claire Raynor)
Tigger

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:14 am

Are you sure?
I thought that you were my bitch, Michael was yours, and therefore Michael was my bitch's bitch, Cat was my bitch therefore you were her bitch's bitch.
Oh this is all a bit too confusing...
Sure I'll come out to play. You just in town for the afternoon? Text me when to meet etc.

Re:

Postby Tigger on Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:01 am

no, no, no, thats not right. im the DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[hr]

Can you smell that? It....it...its..... Bananas.
My Wings Are Like A Shield of Steel...
(Claire Raynor)
Tigger

Re:

Postby mikey on Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:09 pm

stop typing random things on threads about whether or not I am gay, I enjoy the wild speculation...although I think anyone who was interested in my sexuality has stopped...always fun...

p.s. Karleen you are everyone's bitch, you just had it coming with you what with the IQ on a par with that of a lamppost and that pronounced squint.
mikey

Re:

Postby beanie_anne on Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:51 pm

1. Yes Gordon you are my Daddy but you are not THE Daddy. Distinct difference :)
2. Fuck YOU (read with that voice that I always do)! I don't have a squint! Shiteface.

[hr]

beanie_anne

Re:

Postby Power Metal Dom on Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:51 pm

Quoting Tenrag from 02:24, 2nd Dec 2005
i'm i the only one that is starting to hate this board. I always read hoping someone will describe me but they never will, no one can see me i am invisible...:-(

I'll admit I've done that a few times :)

[hr]

Like flames on fuel...upon power metal I drool

http://www.myspace.com/domlovestoshred
Aren't you all entitled to your half-arsed musings...You've thought about eternity for 25 minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions...My kind have harvested the souls of a million peasants and I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your internet assembled philosophy
Power Metal Dom

the fix

Postby mikey on Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:42 pm

Just be so weird looking that people want to avoid bumping into you a second time.
mikey

Previous

Return to I Saw You