Home

TheSinner.net

guy with piercings

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

guy with piercings

Postby angelmac on Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:32 am

saw a guy in aikmens last night sitting downstairs. had a few piercings and was wearing an avenged sevenfold tshirt, shaved dark hair. really hot.....
angelmac

Re:

Postby Smalex on Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:51 pm

Quoting angelmac from 10:27, 15th Apr 2006
saw a guy in aikmens last night sitting downstairs. had a few piercings and was wearing an avenged sevenfold tshirt, shaved dark hair. really hot.....

that would be gordon who works at aikman's, as mentioned in other i saw you's
Smalex

Re:

Postby chat noir on Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:28 am

Unless of course it was john who formerly worked at the union and occasionally hangs out in aikmans who also has lots of piercings, dark shaved hair, and is quite cute. He's kind of short though. How tall is said guy?

Quoting smalex from 15:51, 15th Apr 2006
Quoting angelmac from 10:27, 15th Apr 2006

that would be gordon who works at aikman's, as mentioned in other i saw you's

[hr]

Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I am yours forever. Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching, always deliver more than you promise, and love like you have never been hurt before.

-Sean Christopher Dean
Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I am yours forever. Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching, always deliver more than you promise, and love like you have never been hurt before.

-Sean Christopher Dean
chat noir

Re:

Postby Smalex on Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:28 pm

Could be, but more likely to be gordon as i know he owns an avenged sevenfold tshirt and was wearing it the night in question, and he was definitely in aikman's that night.
Smalex

Return to I Saw You