Home

TheSinner.net

Links Shop Girl

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Links Shop Girl

Postby JoeB on Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:02 pm

You were working last Sunday in the Links Golf Shop. You have long dark hair and are gorgeous.

Who are you?
JoeB

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:47 pm

It could be my friend - she works in the links shop... depends which one u r talking about?

Quoting JoeB from 16:04, 20th Apr 2006
You were working last Sunday in the Links Golf Shop. You have long dark hair and are gorgeous.

Who are you?

Re:

Postby WillC on Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:21 pm

Yeah, think I know who you mean... I don't know her name but I've seen her in there when i have gone to play a round a couple of times. Think she may only work weekends (if its the same girl i'm thinking of). Maybe you should go and buy something from there and try and get talking to her??
WillC

Re:

Postby JoeB on Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:18 pm

I went today and she wasnt there :( Maybe will try next sun at the risk of looking like a stalker!

Quoting WillC from 17:17, 23rd Apr 2006
Yeah, think I know who you mean... I don't know her name but I've seen her in there when i have gone to play a round a couple of times. Think she may only work weekends (if its the same girl i'm thinking of). Maybe you should go and buy something from there and try and get talking to her??
JoeB

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu May 04, 2006 7:33 pm

A friend of mine works in the golf shop in the clubhouse i think. was the girl a student, how old?

Quoting JoeB from 16:04, 20th Apr 2006

Who are you?

Return to I Saw You