Home

TheSinner.net

drunk danish guy at may dip

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

drunk danish guy at may dip

Postby danophile on Mon May 01, 2006 5:33 pm

The funniest thing happened this morning at the May Dip- I'd fancied this guy a bit since I first saw him on a Breakaway walk at the beginning of the semester, and I'd seen him maybe three times besides that, but we'd never spoken. He always seemed a bit intense to me, though, so I always brushed it off. This morning a bit before 6 I happened to be with friends in the sogging cold after May-dipping, trying to get up from Castle Sands through the ginormous queue up the steps, when I spotted him in the crowd a few feet away. I didn't think much of it, but five minutes later he was quite drunkenly chatting up my best friend while I was squished up against his back. As my friend pushed ahead, I cut a bit in front of him, he spoke to me and we chatted all along the queue. He was bloody wasted but I thoroughly enjoyed our brief encounter. Too bad I've never chatted him up sober!

Still, cheers man, you made queueing WAY more interesting! Maybe I should have taken you up on your request that I bring you back and give you some tea to warm up. ;)
danophile

Re:

Postby PJ on Mon May 01, 2006 8:21 pm

Would that just happen to be Jonnie by any chance?

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37107554
PJ

Re:

Postby danophile on Tue May 02, 2006 8:31 pm

Quoting PJ from 21:21, 1st May 2006
Would that just happen to be Jonnie by any chance?

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37107554

Hmm, that's the guy :) He's a philosopher... neato.
danophile

Re:

Postby Octavian on Mon May 08, 2006 1:28 pm

So does anyone else know you like him?

Does He?!

Do i know who you are- i go on lots of breakaway trips too!
Octavian

Return to I Saw You