Home

TheSinner.net

Boy in Starbucks

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Boy in Starbucks

Postby Guest on Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:06 pm

There's a guy who works in starbucks, Scottish, surfer blond hair - GORGEOUS! Anyone know who he is?

Re:

Postby Lovely on Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:01 am

I know exactly who you mean...I know for sure he's a big part of the ski society. Now you're mentioning people who work in starbucks... I think the scottish guy with the dark longish hair is gorgeous!!

Quoting from 21:46, 14th Feb 2008
There's a guy who works in starbucks, Scottish, surfer blond hair - GORGEOUS! Anyone know who he is?
Lovely

its me

Postby Starbucks Surfer on Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:20 pm

i am that guy,
gimme a hello or secret wink with your latte order next time!

X

(ps sorry if this appears a zillion times, my barista skills outweigh my computer skills lol)
Starbucks Surfer

Re:

Postby Starbucks Surfer on Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Hey dude, thats me!!
one of the girls i work withs mates, whose now also my mate, pointed me in this direction lol,

pop in and say hello when u order your latte next time!?

Starbucks Surfer

Re:

Postby Han on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:29 am

haven't seen you around for a while - hope you're well :-)
Han

Re:

Postby Starbucks Surfer on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:11 am

still none the wiser....

im usually grumpy at work so maybe my demeanour has put u off... introduce ureself could result in a free latte at least

if ure too shy ask me me for a 7 shot tall americano, no-one has ever asked for that

curiosity is killin the cat here
Starbucks Surfer

Re:

Postby Han on Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:45 am

I thought I was more obvious than that....you've already given me two free orders...;-)
Han

Return to I Saw You