Home

TheSinner.net

Empire Girl

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Empire Girl

Postby hamburglar on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 am

Does anyone know who the brunette girl who works in Empire is? Brunette, curly hair, european accent (def. not british)?
hamburglar

Re: Empire Girl

Postby Unreg Bob on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:03 am

OMG that's me...you hot?
Unreg Bob

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:15 am

What the hell is a European accent?
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Postby hamburglar on Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:02 pm

Doubt it was bob - your previous posts make it look like u work in a bar, not empire. Foo - european accent - by that i mean non british/irish, but from europe somewhere.
hamburglar

Postby Hennessy on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:13 am

I think bob was taking the mick out of that "girl in the union thread" on this board.

So when did Empire start hiring hot Euro-babes instead of sweaty turkish men with gold teeth? (You can tell my imagination has been at work here)
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby James.C. on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:21 am

Hennessy wrote:I think bob was taking the mick out of that "girl in the union thread" on this board.

So when did Empire start hiring hot Euro-babes instead of sweaty turkish men with gold teeth? (You can tell my imagination has been at work here)

I once heard someone describe them handling food with their hands as "putting extra love in the food" made me laugh...but is none the less very disgusting.
James.C.

Postby Frank on Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:26 am

I spotted this Empire Girl too. She's pretty nice, but more importantly, she was really smiley/friendly. Sure, sometimes the the Sweaty Turkish Men are nice and banterful, but more often than not it's a simple and quick pleasureless interaction. Well, that's not true, I tend to enjoy my Empire food, but nevertheless. A smiley/friendly person was quite a change. Her being 'a hot Euro-babe', I'm sure, had nothing to do with it.
Frank

Postby Kotryna on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:10 pm

This is about me :D ;) Thank you for nice words :)
Kotryna

Return to I Saw You