Home

TheSinner.net

Who is that girl?

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Who is that girl?

Postby Guest on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:18 am

I keep seeing this girl around the library most days. She is quite small, thin frame and really short brown hair and has very pretty eyes. She often wears a white hat with brooch on it... I don't know what year she is in, but I'm guessing that she's in honors of something given that she is always in the library. Does anyone know who she is???

Re: Who is that girl?

Postby Eiken on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:00 pm

“Procrastination is like masturbation; in the end you're just screwing yourself.”
Eiken

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 pm

No sadly not :( thanks all the same!

Postby guest on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:51 am

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:11 pm

No :( but thanks... i don't think i'll ever find out who she is!

Postby Principe on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:43 am

If you want to know who she is so much and she is always at the library why don't you approach her and ask her who she is the next time you see her? :D
Principe

Postby Guest on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:57 pm

No, that isn't her either... her hair is much shorter and she normally wears dresses and boots. She's hot property and if I wasn't so shy i'd go and talk to her *sigh*.

Postby archaeopteryx on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:04 pm

You should go up to her in the library and tell her she's hot property. Bring along a clipboard with estate agent stuff on it and pretend you work at Eve Brown. I'm sure she'll be touched.
archaeopteryx

Postby Freaker on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Wait until she leaves to go to the bathroom and then open this page on the computer she is using ;) ! If no computer present, leave a note with a link to here, and maybe the words "hot property" scrawled underneath... might invoke a slightly unintended reaction, but hey, contact has been made!
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freaker

Postby Rifleman on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:27 am

archaeopteryx wrote:Bring along a clipboard with estate agent stuff on it and pretend you work at Eve Brown.

Ha. A clipboard with estate agent stuff on it would set you well ahead of Eve Brown.

Just draw a picture of a house, preferably in brown crayon and with at least three misshapen windows, and then set fire to it; if she doesn't understanf the metaphor then she's not worth it. It works every time, well most of the time.
Rifleman

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:29 am

God - the three people that posted links to people really need to reassess their definition of beauty!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Postby Guest on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:24 am

Thanks for all the suggestions, but I think in the real world they have no practical application. I have officially given up on trying to work out who she is.... Perhaps she is a figment of my imagination and a product of studying too hard, as none of the above ladies look anything like this biblio-goddess.

Postby Al on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:49 am

That's a little harsh.
Al

Postby Eiken on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:08 am

munchingfoo wrote:God - the three people that posted links to people really need to reassess their definition of beauty!

I was just trying to help out the OP, Foo. Doesn't necessarily reflect my views.
“Procrastination is like masturbation; in the end you're just screwing yourself.”
Eiken

Postby starsandsparkles on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:36 pm

She doesn't have short hair as such, but wears it up quite a lot...

http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/profi ... 843&ref=ts
starsandsparkles

Postby Hennessy on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:17 pm

?
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:35 am

Its going to be lonely this christmas... :(

Postby Hennessy on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 am

Well if she is a figment of your imagination, then simply command her to appear and have your wicked way with her. Try not to push any old ladies down the stairs or murder any family members while in your dreamlike state however.

Merry Christmas :D
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Postby Lord Alisk on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Lord Alisk

Return to I Saw You