Home

TheSinner.net

Red Headed guy on market street

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Red Headed guy on market street

Postby tibina on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:57 pm

I just came out of The Central about 1.30 today (friday) and was heading along Market street. You caught my eye as I was walking past and our eyes locked for sereval seconds, but I was too shy to smile at you. I have seen you before, but I can't place where.... If by some slim chance you read this, please get in touch!!! :love: If by some even more remote chance can anyone else help me at least put a face to the name? Description as follows: light red/strawberry blonde hair, slim, medium height, senior honors/possibly post grad and very cute! ^.^
tibina

Re: Red Headed guy on market street

Postby James.C. on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:26 am

this COULD quite possibly be me, but im not senior honors/post grad (junior honors). However, i think i was on market street around that point at that time...im not sure, went out tonight thus don't remember much about today unfortunately.

You would also have to be more descriptive about the person for me to determine if it was me or not if you could remember.

Edit: Wow...i wrote that quite well considering the state i was in when i originally wrote it....all still applies though.
James.C.

Postby tibina on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:19 am

I was wearing beige jacket trimmed with faux fur collar, white scarf, grey dress and black boots... i'm slim, 5ft 3", brunnette, short hair. You were looking right at me, for longer than average, so unless the effects of the alcohol really have completely addelled your brain, then my description should kick start your memory ^.^
tibina

Postby tibina on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:25 am

To be honest I was more looking at your face than the rest of your body, but what I seem to recall was that you wearing a dark jacket (pos navey?) I think you were wearing boots, but I can't really remember. We have seen each other around before, as I recognise you.
tibina

Postby James.C. on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm

my st andrews e-mail address is jwc23@. You should be able to find me on facebook to see if its me or not!
James.C.

Postby tibina on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:28 pm

From what I could see of your pic, I'm not entirely convinced its you... the guy I saw had much lighter red hair
tibina

Postby James.C. on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:42 pm

fair enough, good luck finding him.
James.C.

Postby Unreg Bob on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:22 am

lol! EPIC FAIL!
Unreg Bob

Postby James.C. on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:42 am

Unreg Bob wrote:lol! EPIC FAIL!

In what way? I thought it was me, turns out it wasn't, what harm was done?
James.C.

Return to I Saw You