Home

TheSinner.net

Gorgeously Lush Manager

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Gorgeously Lush Manager

Postby MacAuley on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Helloha!
I went to the New Hall Ball and the Conference and Banqueting Manager at the Fairmont Hotel is one of the most attractive people I have ever set eyes on! I have a friend that works at the hotel, but don't know how to kinda approach letting essentially a stranger know you like them and not seem like a total freak. Any ideas?
MacAuley

Re: Gorgeously Lush Manager

Postby FieryFairy on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Is there any way you can, for example, meet your friend after their shift, and just happen to be in the same place at the same time as this manager? I think it's always best to have a conversation with someone, and see how the sparks are, they could be absolutely gorgeous but if there's no chemistry then...

Failing that, maybe you could go for the direct approach; get your friend to approach him and ask if he's single, getting them to follow on with "my friend saw/met you at the ball, they're single, fancy going for a drink...?"

Good luck! I love a happy ending... :)
FieryFairy

Re: Gorgeously Lush Manager

Postby MacAuley on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 pm

I managed to work up the courage to add him on facebook but yet again Im not really sure how to approach it. I Know hes single but that doesnt mean I've a chance! Im so confused haha

BUT thanks for the advice lovey
xxx
MacAuley

Return to I Saw You