Home

TheSinner.net

Hmm...

Seen someone you fancy, or think you saw someone checking you out? Post a message to see if they want to get in touch...

Hmm...

Postby LUcky on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:06 pm

I keep seeing this really handsome man everywhere in St Andrews.
I have the biggest crush on him...and we've been exchanging glances for about a month now.
I feel like he likes me too, but I don't know if he is single.
He's quite shy. He's got only male friends. I've never seen him with a girl.
What should I do? x
LUcky

Re: Hmm...

Postby chill on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Get in touch with him! you have to do it if you know how to get in touch with him
chill

Postby Claxxy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Who is the guy?Give us a description and someone might know if he is single.
Claxxy

Postby Matchmaker on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:51 pm

This could be one of my best friends you're talking about. He's doing a postgrad in management. If you have more information on what he looks like and an email address, and I think you do mean him, I'll tell you what his name is.
Matchmaker

Postby LUcky on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:53 pm

Tall, blonde, athletic, studious...just wow!!! :love: Does your friend match my description?
LUcky

Postby Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:54 am

Matchmaker wrote:This could be one of my best friends you're talking about. He's doing a postgrad in management. If you have more information on what he looks like and an email address, and I think you do mean him, I'll tell you what his name is.

How can you possibly be so sure of this from the exceptionally vague description the OP provided?

Postby LUcky on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Tall, blonde hair, pale, very studious, athletic build...just amazing :love: dresses quite smartly - usually wears a black jacket and jeans....could this possibly be your friend??
LUcky

Postby Matchmakes on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:51 pm

No, sorry, it's not my friend. And I obviously wasn't 'SO SURE' which is why I asked for more details on what the mystery man looked like. My friend has very light brown hair and is anything but pale - slightly tanned actually. Good luck with your hunt. You'll see him again I'm sure!
Matchmakes

Postby LUcky on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Turns out he's an undergrad and has a girlfriend.....oh well...
I could have sworn he was gay!!
LUcky

Postby The Jaspar on Sun May 15, 2011 12:31 pm

The Jaspar

Return to I Saw You