Home

TheSinner.net

Hottest Guy/Girl

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

Hottest Guy/Girl

Postby Anonymous on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

American girsl are, in my opinion, beautiful and have a great accent.
Anonymous

Why do you say that?

Postby Friskyfox on Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:28 am

I was just curious, because I don't think they are particularly wonderful...and I feel that I have the right to say so seeing as I am one! There are just so many sexier accents. By the way, I was checking out your boards because I am thinking of doing a study-abroad deal in conjunction with St. Andrews; any advice? Email me at: Friskyfox4@hotmail.com
Friskyfox

Re:

Postby German anyday on Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:31 am

i like Germanic women the best, austrians especially, best in the world. Might be something to do with being a result of being the children of an ethnically cleansed people? Russian chicks and east europeans are also up there, love the sharp features..

english women...too bland and too cold

americans...too loud and usually stupid

if i offended anyone by this post....good
German anyday

Re:

Postby Maverick on Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:36 am

[s]Unregisted User Anonymous wrote on 09:29, 8th Jul 2002:

Definately!
Maverick

Re:

Postby LeopardSkinQueen on Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:02 pm

Who cares?
[i:1wp3kko0]Now at midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew
Come out and round up everyone that knows more than they do
[/i:1wp3kko0]
LeopardSkinQueen

more like you?

Postby Maleah47 on Fri Oct 04, 2002 3:11 pm

[s]Unregisted User Anonymous wrote on 09:29, 8th Jul 2002:

how is it that american accents are great? we're crude for the most part. (yes, i'm american) i pick up bits and pieces of the british accent, so i end up sounding like an idiot i'm sure (tho i've never been told). i've heard the whole 'americans are great' thing before, but never actually been approached by it. i find the english accent a bit more proper or intelligent, which is problematic.
[s][i:3adfjs09]"these ties, like bands around my wrist..secret lies, like sugar to my heart"[/i:3adfjs09][/s]

[s]"fire..cutting through your..passions, like morphine to your..heart"[/s]
Maleah47

Beautiful american girls

Postby dell ann on Thu Oct 31, 2002 10:01 am

As an american girl, i think we are beautiful. We just have something about us. It may be the way we walk, our style, or just our personalities. I totally agree, we a re beautiful
dell ann

Re:

Postby Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:43 pm

[s]Unregisted User dell ann wrote on 01:20, 30th Oct 2002:
As an american girl, i think we are beautiful. We just have something about us. It may be the way we walk, our style, or just our personalities. I totally agree, we a re beautiful

Hate to break it to you, but Americans in general do not have beautiful personalities. They're generally just...loud and annoying

American Girls, beautiful accents?

Postby Untitled on Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:43 pm

hmm, a bit loud and annoying but I don't like to stereotype.
Untitled

What about spanish ones?

Postby PS on Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:49 pm

I think they are more interesting
PS

Re:

Postby mossop on Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:37 pm

[s]Unregisted User PS wrote on 00:32, 2nd Dec 2002:
I think they are more interesting

I too agree with this, but what about the scottish twang? OK, I'm not talking weegie screetch or anything here, but north scotland? Muy sexy!
mossop

Japanese Girls

Postby Guess who? on Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:51 pm

To my mind, Japanese girls are the best in the world. They are by and large delicate, beautiful, well-dressed, well-mannered, kind and loving. Also, they do not see 'femininity' as a vessel of insidious masculine phallocentric oppression, as many Western women do, and are therefore not ashamed to appear feminine - in fact, they revel in it. I love them utterly.

Of course, there are unpleasant, bitchy, arrogant and even ugly Japanese girls, but they're far fewer in number than their Western sisters. Let's face it, as much as there are several beautiful Scots girls, we all know where the word 'minger' came from. Maybe there's a reason for that - just look around!

As for Americans, the 'beautiful' ones are so saccharine sweet and weirdly symmetrical that many seem to have Barbie syndrome. Their beauty seldom seems natural to me. Also, their faces are distinctly American - you can spot them from a mile away - and they're so bloody LOUD. Having said that, I've known some fine youn fillies from the colony...

Ah, those Spanish beauties - so much more shapely than the Italians, yet so often overlooked.

Ah, well. Enough. Women are perhaps my favourite addiction, for which I can only apologise.
Guess who?

Scottish Accents Rule

Postby Scotland_Rules on Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:51 pm

I think that there are is a diverse range of Scottish accents and most of them are great all excluding the weegie one which sounds as if somebody has a bad nasel problem - or if talking nasally?.
Scotland_Rules

Re:

Postby Emma on Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:39 pm

Does anybody else have a sneaking suspicion that 'Guess who?' is Tom Plant?
Firstly, he's in Japan, and secondly, he's one of the only people I know who actually uses phrases like 'fine fillies'.

How's it going, Tom?

[hr]'I never intend to adjust myself to the madness of militarism' - Dr Martin Luther King Jr
Emma

Re:

Postby Thackary on Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:32 pm

It's possible, although I'm sure Tom would never let a spelling mistake like that slip through...

Although he has been known to describe America as one of the colonies...
Thackary

Re:

Postby hardcorepunkboy on Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:58 am

I like punk girls with huge mohawks. Though I very much doubt there's anyone like that in St. Andrews!!!!. They are the sexiest in my opinion. Goth girls are quite nice too.

Regarding the debate on American girls, I find them very annoying. Don't get me wrong their are some good American girls out there, but unfortunatly we seem to get all the morons and white trash. Now Fairuza Balk (girlfriend of Edward Norton in American History X) there's my ideal woman, and she likes punk rock too!
hardcorepunkboy

Re:

Postby Liz McKinnell on Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:56 pm

I don't think you can tie girls down to nationalities like that (tie them down to other things instead), even when making broad generalisations. I find some American girls beautiful and attractive, some loud and annoying, some too shy and quiet, and the same goes for any country.

And "guess who", whether you are Tom or not, I'm quite disturbed by the stuff you say about Japanese women not being afraid of their femininity. Japan is often denounced for being backward condescending and oppressive in its attitudes towards women, so if you find the results of those attitudes attractive, I worry.
Liz McKinnell

Re:

Postby Mangaboy on Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:15 pm

To the person who wrote that last message. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

How can you slag us off for liking oriental girls? A bit of a generalization to say the least to assume all Japanese women are oppressed. I prefer Orientals because they have manners and take relationships a little bit more seriously than the stuck up cows we get at St. Andrews. Japan is a far more advanced and civilised place than this land or America where more affairs and promiscuity take p[lace. So please keep your ill-founded feminist views to yourself.
Mangaboy

agreed

Postby agreed on Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:16 pm

agreed...i just spent feb break in japan...and japanese girls however serene seem quite silly and unopposed to male domination.... being an american girl, i realize that a large part of our game (and not always our attraction) is competition with males and perhaps overspeaking them as has been noted....this is the opposite extreme..but by far the more progressive one.....then comes the question of progress? is it always positive? is it always progress?
ps why is it that american girls are so easy to pick out of a crowd?!
agreed

Re:

Postby stan on Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:44 pm

[s]Unregisted User agreed wrote on 18:16, 23rd Feb 2003:
agreed...i just spent feb break in japan...and japanese girls however serene seem quite silly and unopposed to male domination.... being an american girl, i realize that a large part of our game (and not always our attraction) is competition with males and perhaps overspeaking them as has been noted....this is the opposite extreme..but by far the more progressive one.....then comes the question of progress? is it always positive? is it always progress?
ps why is it that american girls are so easy to pick out of a crowd?!

because there appears to be no brake in your sentence(s?), ergo they never stop talking for a moment. ie they're easier to spot 'cos they're the ones doing all the talking.
stan

Next

Return to The Students' Association (Union)