Home

TheSinner.net

snapfaxes anyone?

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

snapfaxes anyone?

Postby jules on Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:34 am

where could we get snapfaxes from at this time of year as we have just started in rgu this month and cant get hold of 1
jules

Re:

Postby meatball on Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:06 pm

[s]Unregisted User jules wrote on 10:20, 30th Mar 2004:
where could we get snapfaxes from at this time of year as we have just started in rgu this month and cant get hold of 1

Yah I vant vahn too, go to the snapfax website, I vould have given URL but I lost address, yah.
meatball

i think...

Postby :) on Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:09 am

i think the website is just

www.snapfax.co.uk
:)

Re:

Postby amac on Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:30 pm

[s]Unregisted User :) wrote on 14:19, 6th Apr 2004:

www.snapfax.co.uk

They send them free but don't expect to get one any time soon. I ordered one mid December and got it half way through February!
amac

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:47 pm

[s]amac wrote on 18:30, 14th Apr 2004:
[s]Unregisted User :) wrote on 14:19, 6th Apr 2004:[i]

www.snapfax.co.uk

They send them free but don't expect to get one any time soon. I ordered one mid December and got it half way through February!
[/i]

i'm sorry but the website doesn't appear to be working, is there any other way of getting snapfaxes, of any special thing you have to do for the website to work

Return to The Students' Association (Union)