Home

TheSinner.net

BAND MATES WANTED!

Welcome to the Union message board. Here's your opportunity to tell us what you think of what we're doing on your behalf. Enjoy! - Oli Walker, Head of Media, Marketing and Design, http://www.YourUnion.netPlease post any requests for advice (about anything) on The Sinner's ADVICE board. Ta!

BAND MATES WANTED!

Postby davearnie on Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:24 pm

Im 3rd year student here who plays electric guitar, looking to start a band, already may have female lead singer, looking to meet anyone at all who is interested, really need drummer, bass, another guitar, however would like to be quite oridgonal , so would like other instruments too.

If anyone interested , just reply on here and ill get back to you.
dave
davearnie

Re:

Postby Han on Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:29 pm

I might be interested - what kind of music are you thinking of doing?

I sing and can bash away at keyboards a bit....might be able to do some kind of percussion as well....but not drums. Sorry.

e mail me: hmd6

[s]davearnie wrote on 16:24, 27th Sep 2004:
Im 3rd year student here who plays electric guitar, looking to start a band, already may have female lead singer, looking to meet anyone at all who is interested, really need drummer, bass, another guitar, however would like to be quite oridgonal , so would like other instruments too.

If anyone interested , just reply on here and ill get back to you.
dave
Han

Re:

Postby davearnie on Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:02 pm

yea well kind of thinking of doing oridgonal stuff, maybe nightwish influenced, as in heavy metal with classical music influence
davearnie

Re:

Postby Captain_Spanky on Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:23 pm

Hmm sounds like that might be right up my ally actually...
Oh I play guitar by the way!
[hr]I'm not arrogant, I really am better than you.
Beatrice - Darling. Dearest. Dead.
Captain_Spanky

Re:

Postby Director of Services on Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:16 am

Don't forget to show us all your talents on Saturday night jam sessions in Venue1 or ask MusFund for support.
Director of Services

Re:

Postby davearnie on Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:30 pm

cool would love to do a jam night one saturday its just a case of getting everyone together and working something out, looks like it will be a drummerless band though lol
davearnie

Return to The Students' Association (Union)