Home

TheSinner.net

CONCEPT - I don't know how to use the library

Secrets of St Andrews - A picture a day calendar for 2008-09. Discussions, ideas, inspiration.

CONCEPT - I don't know how to use the library

Postby Oli on Tue May 13, 2008 5:03 pm

"I'm almost a fourth year and still don't understand how to use the library"

Any takers?

[hr]

[s]In July of this year I shall be walking 78 miles in 6 days in aid of the Joseph Salmon Trust, a charity founded by my friends in memorial to their son Joseph who died aged 3 in April of 2005. Please look at the link below for further details and consider sponsoring me. Thank you.
Donate: http://www.justgiving.com/thedaleswalk (please mention 'Oli' in the comments when donating)
http://www.thejosephsalmontrust.org.uk [/s]
Oli

Re:

Postby DrAlex on Wed May 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Attempting to use the self-service check out the way one would use the Tesco self-service check out.

[hr]

The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
The Sinner: Where no one ever learned "if you haven't got any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
DrAlex

Re:

Postby Bizarre Atheist on Wed May 14, 2008 5:56 pm

I don't feel that anyone else deserves the level of abuse that this photo will generate so I'll do it!

[hr]

You wouldn't steal a handbag. You wouldn't steal a car. You wouldn't steal a containership full of tanks. Piracy is a crime, do not accept it.
Bizarre Atheist

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat May 17, 2008 3:35 pm

oh dave how selfless of you...

Quoting Bizarre Atheist from 18:56, 14th May 2008
I don't feel that anyone else deserves the level of abuse that this photo will generate so I'll do it!

Re:

Postby Lorna on Tue May 20, 2008 12:47 pm

The scary thing is, I really don't at times :D

I'm up for it!
Lorna

Re:

Postby Bizarre Atheist on Tue May 20, 2008 11:20 pm

Quoting from 23:10, 15th May 2008
oh dave how selfless of you...

Quoting Bizarre Atheist from 18:56, 14th May 2008

Odd...

[hr]

You wouldn't steal a handbag. You wouldn't steal a car. You wouldn't steal a containership full of tanks. Piracy is a crime, do not accept it.
Bizarre Atheist

Return to The Calendar Project