Home

TheSinner.net

I'm a pyromaniac

Secrets of St Andrews - A picture a day calendar for 2008-09. Discussions, ideas, inspiration.

I'm a pyromaniac

Postby Hennessy on Fri May 23, 2008 12:49 pm

Yes, the Lizard was me, I'm so sorry everyone.

Seriously though, if burning random crap is a "secret" I have in the past burnt religious texts, bad movies, other people's clothes, and even destroyed a scientology DVD with a makeshift flamethrower while doing Xena's patented warbling scream.

I recently found out there are pagans living in Albany Park, so I'm going to erect a burning cross outside their house. Unfortunately I can't let your cameraman shoot my face, perhaps I could wear my white linen bedsheets while I do it?

[hr]

"What happened to Spoon?"
"There is no Spoon"
Dog Soldiers
The Sinner.
"Apologies in advance for pedantry."
Hennessy

Re:

Postby katticus metallicus on Sat May 24, 2008 9:05 pm

Eeek!!
If you were tipped off to pagans in Albany by a big chalk pentagram near the door then please don't erect burning crosses as that is my house.
Two bitches who I unfortunately share said house with did it, if you want to burn them then that is fine but id rather it was done away from my house as I don't want it to burn down-Will gladly photograph the pagan burning for you (if you find a mask to hide your identity)
:)
katticus metallicus

Re:

Postby SpidersfromMars on Sun May 25, 2008 4:43 pm

I hope your pubes catch fire in a most embarrassing and painful way, (as should be the fate of all wannabe pyros)
SpidersfromMars

Return to The Calendar Project