Home

TheSinner.net

Little Neds

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Students just as bad...?

Postby Guest on Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:00 pm

Any particular reason why my posting about students antics (my scary experience of being jumped on whilst waking home alone and witnessing students pissing all over the street) did't get accepted? As far as I can remember, it was free of any offensive words or comments and merely offered an additional, and balanced, view on the subject.

Re:

Postby Frank on Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:00 pm

Phut. I've seen real neds, and these pseudo neds. They are nto a problem. A pest yes, but a swift utterance of "Look you little sh!t, p!ss off before I stand on you" with associated gruffness of voice and derogatory look on your face tends to do the trick. Only applicable to St As Pseudo neds however, don't try it elsewhere in Fife.

Realistically though, they aren't a big problem.

Frank
Frank

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:45 am

The Neds up here aren't ANYTHING man, try going to Iraq

That's a fuckin' warzone!

Ned Experts Is Us
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Iraq?

Postby anotherStudentAmongstTheC on Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:15 am

too right...
Iraq is a warzone, but a democratic warzone as Bush would have us believe.
What can be wrong with 'democracy', well just look at the 'grand' USA!

2 + 2 = 5 (for large values of 2)
anotherStudentAmongstTheC

Re:

Postby md25 on Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:25 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 19:40, 23rd Oct 2004:
Hey i have a question- have you ever been to DUNDEE at night (or during the day)?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I went to Dundee I saw a tramp standing outside an ATM threatening to hit people if they didn't give him money and another tramp having a screaming fit in the middle of the road.

Something in the water, perhaps?
md25

Re:

Postby mottthehoople on Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:58 am

[s]md25 wrote on 09:25, 26th Oct 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 19:40, 23rd Oct 2004:[i]
Hey i have a question- have you ever been to DUNDEE at night (or during the day)?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time I went to Dundee I saw a tramp standing outside an ATM threatening to hit people if they didn't give him money and another tramp having a screaming fit in the middle of the road.

That was my dad, ya peeheed
mottthehoople

Re:

Postby Cain on Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:15 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 01:41, 24th Oct 2004:
Any particular reason why my posting about students antics (my scary experience of being jumped on whilst waking home alone and witnessing students pissing all over the street) did't get accepted?

i'll assume that, since it is up there, it was just a while between you posting it, you checking back, and posting this, and then the moderator finally accepting the post.

however, what you've waid just goes to thow that being an arsehole transcends all social boundaries.

[hr]
It's now who you know, it's who who you know knows
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby gingerjuju on Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:52 pm

neds? You have no idea!!!!! try living in glasgow or stirlign 4 10 seconds - then you'll know real nedisms.
ps u shld go to glasgowsurvival.co.uk its wll funny
"Goodness gracious Flopson - everybody's tumbling!!"
gingerjuju

Previous

Return to The Sinner's Main Board