Home

TheSinner.net

The Lower Class

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby Prophet Tenebrae on Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:50 am

[s]Manic23 wrote on 21:30, 12th Nov 2004:
Or, continuing on Hitler's train of thought, Mass Sterilisation/Extermination

I couldn't have said it better but I love Jews.
Prophet Tenebrae

Re:

Postby quarterstaff on Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:01 am

[s]JonCore wrote on 04:01, 15th Nov 2004:
[s]JM wrote on 23:30, 10th Nov 2004:[i]

So - to someone who judges others - its safe to say we all think you're a stuck up snob who - if you have a problem with others - should get the $%^& back to wherever you came from cos you sure won't be missed.

Loadsa love

JIM

If you are so against people who judge others, because they are "stuck up snobs", how do you explain the fact that many a Judge in a magistrates court has let these contemptable little scrotes off of whatever petty and pointless crime they have undoubtedly committed. If you're unemployed because you're too lazy to go out and get a job then you shouldn't be given any money in my opinion. They certainly shouldn't be allowed to vote. If they are not contributing to society then you should not get a say in it.
To be perfectly honest even if the original post was a joke it is actually pretty accurate, all across the country, where the Record is replaced by the Sun. For those people who say "how dare you judge these people" if you just open your eyes and really look at what these people are like, you'll get past that layer of person and down to the real bones of the issue which is that they are scum and that all they are doing is robbing taxpayers.
In addition, shellsuits are hideous, no matter what, and should be burned (preferably while they are being worn by these degenerates).

I expect a huge backlash from this post, but honestly, before you post, just go out to a town and observe what you see: Neds throwing coins at parked cars for fun and mugging old people for their pension books, driving without insurance because they're waiting for money from the Giro (I actually saw some that happen on a news programme about car crime).

Cheerio.
[/i]

ah but you get delinquents from all backgrounds
god damned mongolians!
quarterstaff

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:32 pm

[s]Zombie Sheep wrote on 19:30, 12th Nov 2004:
It was a JOKE - see above. Congratulations to those who realised that.

Very convincing it was then and not remotely funny. Don't worry I'm sure everyone will bear it in mind when reading your posts in the future.

Joke or not it is highly disturbing as many have said and as cynical or not as it may be, people often say they were "joking" when they realise their opinion is in the minority.

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:57 pm

Ok, maybe 'joke' was not the correct word - maybe I should have said it was intended to raise a bit of an argument, but I did not actually believe that what I was writing to be the case.
And I'm going to make the assumption that the unregistered user is actually a registered one, but posting anonymously. I could equally have done the same, but chose not to.
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby Iain on Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:14 pm

Unregistered user, whoever you may be - put a sock in it for goodness sake! Take some care to read my previous post. I'm being 100% honest in saying this is a wind up so stop bitching. In bad taste? If comedy is bad don't read it.
Unwind: touch the brine; Take some bread: break some wine
I can see the water line; Red below the Lewis sun
Iain

Hoy!!!

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:45 am

Guy who started the thread....you're a tit! theres trying to start a debate.....and then theres just a spoilt ya trying to be funny and failing terribly....

you my friend are the latter... get a life u complete wank!
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Re:

Postby novium on Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:00 am

[s]Zombie Sheep wrote on 19:22, 9th Nov 2004:
Ok. I went to Edinburgh at the weekend and happened to end waiting for a train for 40 minutes or so. A friend and I were commenting on the people around and got thinking. We see so many groups of people from the lower classes, particularly those described in other threads as neds, chavs etc. Where the hell do they get these apparently brand new white clothes from? They cost a fortune.

The only conclusion that we could draw is that their fat lazy parents are sitting at home giving them half the money they get from the state, be it for disability benefit or the like. Why not cut off social security altogether, let people apply again, and then send people from good backgrounds, like most of the people here, round to their houses to find out how they live. If we think they are making an effort, give them some help, otherwise tell them how useless they are and to get off their fat arses and get a job - call centres don't require much intelligence, or good physique come to think of it.

After all, it is our money and our parent's money that they're spending on cigarettes and copies of the Daily Record, shouldn't we have some say in what they spend it on? Or why not just give them food and clothes instead of money? No more squandering of money would happen that way.

And a second thing. They are the people having children. Why aren't any better people having children? Why does it have to be these degenerates producing more thieves and drug addicts? Why can't it be successful, well-off people having clever children?

It's simply not good enough for this country, and that's clear.

(Edited because the paragraph formatting was bad)

wouldn't it just be easier to scale back welfare and institute more market-minded support? (With exceptions on disability, etc,) just require job training and community service... i.e. training as a gardener and then a certain number of hours doing community service in parks,etc. That way there'd be a way to get a job, and also incentive to do so if it was made so that jobs paid more. Or perhaps a tax break for those who come off unemployment.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:38 pm

[s]Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! wrote on 04:45, 14th Jan 2005:
Guy who started the thread....you're a tit! theres trying to start a debate.....and then theres just a spoilt ya trying to be funny and failing terribly....

why, didi he insult your burberry shellshuit or something?

[hr]
..if you smell an odourless gas, it is likely to be Carbon Monoxide...
flarewearer

Rating

Postby Joesta on Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:32 pm

Well this thread shall get a 2/10 in originality.
Joesta

Re:

Postby themanwiththehair on Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:06 pm

Whats a dobber? Never heard of it before the sinner:P
themanwiththehair

Re:

Postby Steveo on Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:21 pm

[s]themanwiththehair wrote on 15:06, 14th Jan 2005:
Whats a dobber? Never heard of it before the sinner:P

Ahh, you've not seen Dave Spikey Live.

I had the pleasure of working when he came to the venue I work at.

They are the fat messes with uncontrolable kids all wearing bad clothing, essentially.

[hr]
[s]Strangers passing in the street....by chance two seperate glances meet[/s]
Get off my internet.
Steveo

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:01 pm

DOBBER CLOBBER!

(nuff said)
flarewearer

Re:

Postby Caroline on Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:22 pm

[s]Zombie Sheep wrote on 19:22, 9th Nov 2004:
Ok. I went to Edinburgh at the weekend and happened to end waiting for a train for 40 minutes or so. A friend and I were commenting on the people around and got thinking. We see so many groups of people from the lower classes, particularly those described in other threads as neds, chavs etc. Where the hell do they get these apparently brand new white clothes from? They cost a fortune.

The only conclusion that we could draw is that their fat lazy parents are sitting at home giving them half the money they get from the state, be it for disability benefit or the like. Why not cut off social security altogether, let people apply again, and then send people from good backgrounds, like most of the people here, round to their houses to find out how they live. If we think they are making an effort, give them some help, otherwise tell them how useless they are and to get off their fat arses and get a job - call centres don't require much intelligence, or good physique come to think of it.

After all, it is our money and our parent's money that they're spending on cigarettes and copies of the Daily Record, shouldn't we have some say in what they spend it on? Or why not just give them food and clothes instead of money? No more squandering of money would happen that way.

And a second thing. They are the people having children. Why aren't any better people having children? Why does it have to be these degenerates producing more thieves and drug addicts? Why can't it be successful, well-off people having clever children?

It's simply not good enough for this country, and that's clear.

(Edited because the paragraph formatting was bad)

Ok upon realising that the original post was a joke, I still already had the anger and fury of my original reading, so with little offence to Zombie Sheep, I will rant as I would have if the poster had actually been a serious twat! It can only help matters of a boring message board!

I shall commence....

Oh my God, could you be any more anally retarded?
I could get really, really rude here but I think I'll save it for someone who deserves my well thought out sarcasm and punning!

Ok, where I come from (gasp...Glasgow, puts me in a lower rank right away I'll bet?) there are people, some of whom are my friends, who you may consider 'lower class', including my own family not so long ago.

You see, as difficult as it may be for you to believe, not everyone can afford a good education, especially when our parents were young, so they actually had to work (again..gasp!)as soon they left school. Some got lucky, i.e. my Dad who managed to work his way up to a fairly decent position, some didn't. They were employed in industries which no longer exist in Britian, and havn't been trained to do anything else, and are now 'job seeking'.

As for neds, some of my friends you would probably describe as neds because of what they wear. But their parents do go out and earn a living, as do they alot of the time. They are not lazy and a waste of space.

I could go on, and on for quite a while but for now I suggest you shut your mouth on the matter before it gets you in any trouble, as I am guessing that the likes of you are too narrow minded to change any ill-informed opinion you may have.
Caroline

no

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:31 pm

no he didnt insult my shell suit.... he's just a great example of posh-git big overinflated ego....

by the way dobber means many things it's an insult but also a term of affection....

u'll never understand...
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Re:

Postby Iain on Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:48 pm

What sort of person is so stuck for ways to avoid revision that they go THAT far back on the Sinner to trawl up a thread?
Unwind: touch the brine; Take some bread: break some wine
I can see the water line; Red below the Lewis sun
Iain

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:04 pm

For goodness sake people, it was completely tongue in cheek! Anyone who knows me will testify that I am certainly not a ya, neither did I attend public school (actually it was one of the worst in Angus, but evidently that counts for little here) nor am I particularly well-off. I'll say it again, as obviously the people posting most recently failed to read anything after the original post - it was a bit of 'fun' in response to a thread about the sinner being dull at the time. It does seemed to have raised a response, so with that I am happy.

[hr]Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability. And I want you to know we are with you until victory, until Jerusalem.
Zombie Sheep

aye

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:26 pm

just like people who are so stuck for ways to avoid studying that they comment on people who are so stuck for ways to avoid revision that they comment on ancient posts.....
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Re:

Postby theflirt on Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:56 pm

[s]Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! wrote on 18:26, 14th Jan 2005:
just like people who are so stuck for ways to avoid studying that they comment on people who are so stuck for ways to avoid revision that they comment on ancient posts.....

Does that actually make any sense?

[hr]
"I have nothing to declare but my own genius" - Oscar Wilde
oh pants
theflirt

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:25 pm

[s]theflirt wrote on 19:56, 14th Jan 2005:
[s]Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! wrote on 18:26, 14th Jan 2005:[i]

Does that actually make any sense?
[/i]

none at all, but you can't blame them. Anyone that claims to be a "dobber" has probably suffered a substandard education.

[hr]
..if you smell an odourless gas, it is likely to be Carbon Monoxide...
flarewearer

Re:

Postby sweet on Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:54 pm

By existing off the wealth created by the workers for Daddy's companies, are yahs just as bad as state benefit freeloaders?

The problem of crime amoungst todays youngsters could surely be alleiviated by providing alternative means of entertainment - skate parks, youth clubs etc. for them. Or plugging them into a gaming mains Matrix-styley come the weekend ;)

x

p.s. to anybody reading this and currently experiencing sense of humour failure (there seem to be a lot on the sinner) the last comment is a joke
sweet

PreviousNext

Return to The Sinner's Main Board