Home

TheSinner.net

Is it just me or are women evil?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Is it just me or are women evil?

Postby niallo on Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:58 am

What is going on?
Why?
Women are the most uncomprehendable entity in the universe( I should know, I pretend to study astrophysics!) Women are evil!!!!!!! Why can they not be simple, like men! Fucking women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
niallo

Re:

Postby Captain_Spanky on Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:24 am

Because by confusing us the keep us in their power. If we don't know what's going on we can't change or stop it, cos we don't get it. Simple huh?

[hr]MERRY CHRISTMAS DAVE!
IMAGE:img57.exs.cx/img57/3929/ChristmasDave.jpg
Beatrice - Darling. Dearest. Dead.
Captain_Spanky

It is their inherent nature

Postby Lil Dragon on Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:08 am

It is the inherent nature of women to be complicated. Men are simple. Women are complicated. This is the balance. The Yin and the Yang.

This is bullshit.

But women are complicated. This is true.

Oooooooh my heeeaad...
He flows in the air, the ghost of a Wind... IMAGE:www.chalso.free.fr/images/taik_symbol72.gif
Lil Dragon

Re:

Postby theflirt on Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:15 pm

well not entirely

men are also complicated....not so much as ourselves but they are to an extent! But apart from being complicated they don't actually know what they want....ever! constantly change their minds....

damn, my arguement has wasted away into nothingness....:(
oh pants
theflirt

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:19 pm

Totally, I change my mind all the time, I never know what I want.

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

My website:
http://aa.domaindlx.com/munchingfoo/
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Cain on Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:27 pm

[s]munchingfoo wrote on 18:19, 4th Dec 2004:
Totally, I change my mind all the time, I never know what I want.

two schools of thought on that one.

One is "Everybody knows exactly what they want, but it changes every five minutes"

and the other, my personal favourite, is RL Stevenson's "Man is not truly one, but is truly two."

I'm not sure which one i prefer.

[hr]
I hold an element of surprise
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Evil girly chuckle

Postby Chain Mailer on Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:30 pm

Mowahahaha!!! Our power will engulf you all!!!

[hr]
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious
Chain Mailer

Re:

Postby tickly leg on Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:01 pm

[s]niallo wrote on 02:58, 4th Dec 2004:
What is going on?
Why?
Women are the most uncomprehendable entity in the universe( I should know, I pretend to study astrophysics!) Women are evil!!!!!!! Why can they not be simple, like men! Fucking women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this something that has happened to you or are you just talking generally? because if this is a rant due to something that has happened to you, we need to know what the circumstances were in order to fully understand whether it is the woman who was complicated or whether it was you who was just stupid...
tickly leg

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:18 pm

In my experiance, people are fundamentally simple. We all have fairly simple wants and needs. The complication comes into play as we try to pretend we don't want or need what it is in fact we want or need.

Women do this more then men I think, because society pretty much forgives men so many things, such as rudeness, forwardness, stupidity... as just being 'male'.

Women often try too hard to protect their 'image' and so seek to get what they want through indirect means. This makes them difficult to understand or predict, unless of course, you can figure out what it is they really want or need. Then it will all make sense, usually.

There are, of course, men like this as well. Just not so many, I think.
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby Bonnie on Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:02 pm

Yes, yes we are.

And if I get any more lip from you, I will unleash my womanly evil wrath.
Bonnie

Women are great!

Postby Guest on Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:12 pm

No no, women are great, some cute, all except for feminists which are just mean and smell bad.

Re:

Postby Rilla on Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:17 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 03:22, 6th Dec 2004:
No no, women are great, some cute, all except for feminists which are just mean and smell bad.

Oh, that makes me angry! People always misuse the word feminist to mean some kind of angry, man-hating, smelly, fat woman. Feminism is the belief that women should be allowed the same rights, power and opportunities as men. What is so wrong with that???

Could right alot more but really not bothered at the minute.

[hr]
Anything War can do, Peace can do better
Be good to yourself because nobody else has the power to make you happy.
Rilla

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:30 pm

There's nothing wrong with feminism in the equality sense. However, you classical feminists really need to go beat the daylights out of these neo-feminists/feministas because they're extremely vocal politics of hatred toward men and even women not like them is giving feminists, even all women, a bad name.
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby richey on Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:39 pm

I don't know about women being evil, but I can understand the women being complicated arguement. I don't even understand myself sometimes....
richey

Re:

Postby novium on Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:30 pm

[s]Rilla wrote on 14:17, 8th Dec 2004:
[s]Unregisted User wrote on 03:22, 6th Dec 2004:[i]

Oh, that makes me angry! People always misuse the word feminist to mean some kind of angry, man-hating, smelly, fat woman. Feminism is the belief that women should be allowed the same rights, power and opportunities as men. What is so wrong with that???

Could right alot more but really not bothered at the minute.

[hr]
Anything War can do, Peace can do better
[/i]

I agree, 100%

But in some ways, although there are people out there like that, the characterization as femnists as ugly man-haters has been happening for longer than the word has been in use.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby novium on Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:32 pm

[s]niallo wrote on 02:58, 4th Dec 2004:
What is going on?
Why?

It's not than women are all that complicated (human beings are all complicated) . the real question is:
how can men be so dense sometimes?
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby md25 on Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:21 pm

Because we consist solely of neutrons!
md25

All women are whores

Postby MadDog20/20 on Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:23 pm

The reason women are evil is they only come in two flavours, both of which are inherantly fucked up.

The first kind is the girl who gets loads of guys and is probably hot and therefore vain. She usually lines up her next boyfriend before she finishes with the one she already has. Quite often she may have several poor suckers on the go in different places at the same time. This is why really hot chicks never seem to be single, if you are lucky you might get in there with good timing, but sooner or later you will be replaced too.

The second is the girl who has trouble getting guys (for whatever reason) and sits around all day reading Jane Austin and watching Sarah Jessica Parker. These girls piss about waiting for Colin Firth to come and rescue them and should be avoided like the plague. They can usually be spotted in Costa filling in their journal. When you date them its an entirely one way relationship as they suck you in so that they can rebuild their self esteem. Unless you are starting a career as a shrink and need experience dating these women is unlikely to bring anything positive to your life.

The whole mess is compounded by the fact that all women under the age of 30 are completely won over by confidence and charisma. The only reasons I can think of why this appeals to them are a) their own miserable lack of self esteem b) the deep-rooted female instinct of selecting a mate who is best likely to provide for them.

Fuckin gold-diggers the lot of them.
I listen to feminists and all these radical gals - most of them are failures. They've blown it. Some of them have been married, but they married some Casper Milquetoast who asked permission to go to the bathroom. These women just need a man in the house. That's all they need. Most of the feminists need a man to tell them what time of day it is and to lead them home. And they blew it and they're mad at all men. Feminists hate men. They're sexist. They hate men - that's their problem. ~Jerry Falwell
MadDog20/20

Re:

Postby Little Miss Giggles on Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:06 pm

While I think that's a little extreme, to Mad Dog's credit, I do think there are grains of truth buried in all of that..
Little Miss Giggles

Re:

Postby Rilla on Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:13 pm

No! Little Miss Giggles, I know MadDog, and he has it all entirely wrong! He has so many issues as regards women I do not understand it. MadDog, we've all been rejected in the past, and yes, while it sucks, it doens't generally make us hate and distrust the opposite sex. Hell, I've been rejected hundreds of times. Do I hate all men? No!
Yes, there are some women who line up boyfriends one after the other.
Yes, there are women with low self-esteem.
However, most girls out there - and I include myself in there, are somewhere in the middle.

You say you dont like girls looking for confidence in guys, but you're exactly the same!
You said that you dont want a girl-friend who needs a boyfriend to build her self-esteem. But its exactly the same for girls! I dont want to go out with someone who doesn't have a life of their own.

You are (I know) considered very attractive by girls. And you have lots of friends.
I really dont understand where all this bitterness is coming from.

As someone once told me -

DRY YOUR EYES!!!!!
Be good to yourself because nobody else has the power to make you happy.
Rilla

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board