Home

TheSinner.net

Bush's next target is Scotland....

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Bush's next target is Scotland....

Postby Stewart Smith on Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:43 pm

With an abundance of oil, an undemocratically elected leader (40% of the vote, yet 70% of parliament),and weapons of mass destruction on the Clyde, surely it is inevitable before W attacks Scotland...?
Stewart Smith

Re:

Postby Sunflower on Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:50 pm

[s]Stewart Smith wrote on 23:43, 6th Dec 2004:
With an abundance of oil, an undemocratically elected leader (40% of the vote, yet 70% of parliament),and weapons of mass destruction on the Clyde, surely it is inevitable before W attacks Scotland...?

Geez, Don't give him any ideas!
Sunflower

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:52 pm

Tommy Sheridan for Scottish Information Minister!

[hr]* 9 out of 10 cannibals agree;
"vegetarians taste BETTER"
flarewearer

Re:

Postby theflirt on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:16 am

Is that not highly unlikely since Britain was on Bush's side for the war against Iraq, sorry let me rephrase that, BLAIR was on Bush's side...asshole!
oh pants
theflirt

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:18 am

Stewart, have all the stats gone to your head?? And I can't help but feel the nationalists may be taking over the sinner - come on tories, make yourself useful and rise up!

(I am a nationalist by the way)

[hr]Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability. And I want you to know we are with you until victory, until Jerusalem.
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:40 am

i think the sinner should secede from the union (of the crowns, not of the students) and start an independent sinner state in cyberspace, even if the sinner is David Beans birthright... (no offence intended)

flarewearer

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:47 am

I think maybe we should take over part of St Andrews for a day. Maybe block a bit of road off, and declare it a Sinner State. I'd be up for it!

[hr]Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability. And I want you to know we are with you until victory, until Jerusalem.
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:03 am

I'm all for it, so long as we can wave red flags and generally saunter around like true revolutionaries. Oh, and we need patriotic songs and gorgeous women with a pasionate love for the cause... and us, of course.

Otherwise, building a barricade is hard work, and we'd just look stupid.
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby novium on Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:43 am

[s]LonelyPilgrim wrote on 03:03, 7th Dec 2004:
I'm all for it, so long as we can wave red flags and generally saunter around like true revolutionaries. Oh, and we need patriotic songs and gorgeous women with a pasionate love for the cause... and us, of course.

Can ya all wait until january? No need to take over during christmas break, you know, might as well take over during finals...
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby mossop on Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:18 am

[s]flarewearer wrote on 00:40, 7th Dec 2004:
i think the sinner should secede from the union and start an independent sinner state in cyberspace, even if the sinner is David Beans birthright... (no offence intended)

Hahahahhahaahhahahaha

[hr]
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a crate. Coincidence? I think not.
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a crate. Coincidence? I think not.
mossop

Re:

Postby Atangaladhion on Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:22 am

[s]theflirt wrote on 00:16, 7th Dec 2004:
Is that not highly unlikely since Britain was on Bush's side for the war against Iraq, sorry let me rephrase that, BLAIR was on Bush's side...asshole!

Iraq and Afghanistan were both on Bush's side at one point too though.
Lars Olsen is not the second coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the first coming of Lars Olsen.
Atangaladhion

Re:

Postby The_Farwall on Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:52 am

Back in the day... (yeah the old bastard is going to remenis briefly)
James(our beloved founder) and I did declare "Sinner" by Drowning Pool to be the sites official theme so I think it should be at least considered as a potential anthem for your revolution. Plus if you're going to march around the streets, the chorus contains the line "raise your hands, you're a Sinner" - an easy way to identify your supporters?

[hr][s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
[s]Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.[/s]
The_Farwall

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:27 am

If you're a sinner and you know it clap your hands...

all those nursery rhymes must be good for something

flarewearer

Re:

Postby Marco Biagi on Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:48 am

[s]LonelyPilgrim wrote on 03:03, 7th Dec 2004:

Yeah, but even then we'd all get massacred by the French in the end.
Marco Biagi

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:23 pm

[s]Marco Biagi wrote on 11:48, 7th Dec 2004:

Yeah, but even then we'd all get massacred by the French in the end.

its preferable to being nuked by Bush

[hr]
...it's not comforting, cheery or kind. It's sizzling blood and the unholy stench of murder...
flarewearer

Re:

Postby Admin on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:38 pm

[s]flarewearer wrote on 00:40, 7th Dec 2004:
i think the sinner should secede from the union and start an independent sinner state in cyberspace, even if the sinner is David Beans birthright... (no offence intended)

The Sinner is not part of the Students' Association, and the only link to David Bean is that he holds one account (or more) on The Sinner system
Admin

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:50 pm

[s]Admin wrote on 12:38, 7th Dec 2004:
The Sinner is not part of the Students' Association, and the only link to David Bean is that he holds one account (or more) on The Sinner system

i was reffering to the Uact of Union of scotland and england as ranted about on another thread, in which David Bean states that the Union of the United Kingdom is his birthright, not that the students union is. Although, that may be the case, it's yet to be disproved.

[hr]
...it's not comforting, cheery or kind. It's sizzling blood and the unholy stench of murder...
flarewearer

Re:

Postby Iain on Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:52 pm

Who needs Tommy Sheridan when you have a whole Executive to do the dirty work?

Even if Bush doesn't target us, I wouldn't like to live near the Clyde, for obvious reasons, not just because I'm an East-coaster!
Unwind: touch the brine; Take some bread: break some wine
I can see the water line; Red below the Lewis sun
Iain

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:36 pm

[s]Iain wrote on 12:52, 7th Dec 2004:
Who needs Tommy Sheridan when you have a whole Executive to do the dirty work?

Even if Bush doesn't target us, I wouldn't like to live near the Clyde, for obvious reasons, not just because I'm an East-coaster!

yes it was kind of the Government of the day to put 2 nuclear power stations and a nuclear submarine and weapons base on the clyde. Not to mention Chappelcross in ayrshire for producing materials for the weapons... And son't even get me started on Dounreay! If Scotland was to become independant, there'd be an unholy nuclear mess to sort out afterwards thanks to U.K. government .

[hr]
flarewearer

Re:

Postby Anon. on Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:13 pm

[s]Stewart Smith wrote on 23:43, 6th Dec 2004:

Don't be a muppet. Very few Americans know where Scotland is, and I doubt their President is one of them.
Anon.

Next

Return to The Sinner's Main Board