Home

TheSinner.net

Which girls do you prefer

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:20 pm

I don't doubt it, but I'm not terribly keen on visiting new cities without someone to show me around. Especially cities like Glasgow, where I've heard there are parts to be avoided.

Perhaps next semester I'll try to find a guide and give it a go.
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:22 am

Right... well then... I'd have to insist on an attractive female guide, complete with complimentary locator beacon and flak jacket. Any takers? :-)

[hr]---Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.--- Abraham Lincoln
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby johness on Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:44 am

I'm afraid I don't own any form of beacon, or flack jacket (my dad does have a luminous day-glo cycling jacket though) but I do know the areas of Glasgow to avoid!

[hr]
today, I'm worried 'bout no rainy weather.
[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
johness

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:42 am

[s]theflirt wrote on 21:11, 10th Jan 2005:
You should definately visit it though-it is a beautiful city...when u have good weather it is even nicer

Glasgow sure does have some beautiful buildings, its just ashame they are joined together with some of the most offensive, rendering the city itself high up on the ugly scale.

[hr]
..Is space hot?... ...Of course it is, where do you think we get pineapples from?...
flarewearer

Sorry to go back to the thread topic...(But Edinburgh is far better than Weegieland ;P- less glottal stops))

Postby Rufus on Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:42 pm

Yahmen are mightily attractive.
A shining halo of soft brilliantly conditioned blonde hair, a lolloping golden retriever personality, a rich buttery accent and a be-cashmere jumpered body to snuggle up to come the long january nights.

What more could one want?
Rufus

Re:

Postby Fugaziboy on Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:17 pm

Yeah, I like a woman to look like a woman. Not all skinny like a supermodel. Yuk! Jessica Stevenson out of Spaced, now your talking my kind of gal! Oh and they have to be intelligent which she is. Nothing worse than talking to an airhead.
Fugaziboy

Re:

Postby Joesta on Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:31 pm

[s]Fugaziboy wrote on 13:17, 11th Jan 2005:
Yeah, I like a woman to look like a woman. Not all skinny like a supermodel. Yuk! Jessica Stevenson out of Spaced, now your talking my kind of gal! Oh and they have to be intelligent which she is. Nothing worse than talking to an airhead.

Hooray for Daisy Steiner aka Happy Daiz. Now for my type, attractive, feminine, nice intelligent women - no builder bums with mosaics / (oriental style symbols) tatoo'd just above the arsecrack for moi.

[hr]
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~quantum
Joesta

Right lets get this sorted:

Postby Aldous on Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:05 pm

1) Fat birds are unhealthy. The larger they are the more likely they are to choke on pretzels. You go out for a pleasant debauched piss up but then you get the fear - you start sizing up whether you're going to have to - and whether you'll be able - to perform the Heimlich manoevre at some point.

2) They cost more. For a start they want more chocolate. They pamper themselves more - make up, clothes, hair products, all that shit to stop people from noticing their Mothercare sized bellies. Stands to reason.
Thin birds are less hassle. Plus easier to stuff into closet for however long until they've calmed down enough to be let out.

3) General rule don't go for birds taller than you or heavier than you. If you go for a drive, see a romantic looking spot and fancy a hard fast rough quickie up against an elm tree you don't want to be a) staring at her belly button. b) getting smothered. c) doing your back in. By the time you reach nineteen you're in physical decline. Face it. Look after yourself don't bonk what you can't pick up and swing over you're shoulder.

4) Mothers. All mothers are disappointed if you bring a fat bird home for Christmas. Unless its the turkey.

That's uncle Aldous' advice to all you budding Casanovas. And may god bring you all your favourite doll.
Aldous

Shut up Aldous

Postby Rilla on Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:15 pm

I know i shoouldn't take these posts too seriously.
but seriously.
shut up.
Be good to yourself because nobody else has the power to make you happy.
Rilla

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:24 pm

Wowl Aldous... that is simply... incredible. Not so much in a good way. But I'll admit, it made me laugh, then it made me feel really bad about laughing, then it made me want to hit you for making me laugh about that. And if you are actually being serious, I'd want to hit you again...

[hr]---Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.--- Abraham Lincoln
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby Cain on Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:57 pm

[s]Aldous wrote on 16:05, 11th Jan 2005:
That's uncle Aldous' advice to all you budding Casanovas. And may god bring you all your favourite doll.

Gimp
I hold an element of surprise
Cain

Re:

Postby jennyo on Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:43 pm

[s]Rufus wrote on 12:42, 11th Jan 2005:
Yahmen are mightily attractive.
A shining halo of soft brilliantly conditioned blonde hair, a lolloping golden retriever personality, a rich buttery accent and a be-cashmere jumpered body to snuggle up to come the long january nights.

What more could one want?

....a real person, not a character from an Evelyn Waugh novel?

[hr]
I love my country too much to be a nationalist. -Albert Camus
Do those under a risk of death by metor run some thus-far indefinite risk of longrun meteorisation?
- David Bean
jennyo

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:11 am

[s]Aldous wrote on 16:05, 11th Jan 2005:

I'm sure this post has been made before on another thread.....
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby Fugaziboy on Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:16 pm

[s]Joesta wrote on 14:31, 11th Jan 2005:
[s]Fugaziboy wrote on 13:17, 11th Jan 2005:[i]

Hooray for Daisy Steiner aka Happy Daiz. Now for my type, attractive, feminine, nice intelligent women - no builder bums with mosaics / (oriental style symbols) tatoo'd just above the arsecrack for moi.

[hr]
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~quantum
[/i]

Too right Joe. Is it me or was Jessica Stevenson much more attractive in Spaced than she is now?

Oh and I agree with you about the ideal women.

You have impeccable taste old chap
Fugaziboy

Re:

Postby sweet on Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:23 pm

I seem to have a thing for ginger beards. And scruffs.
sweet

Re:

Postby flarewearer on Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:31 pm

would you believe it, I shaved my ginger beard off! :o

[hr]..if you smell an odourless gas, it is likely to be Carbon Monoxide...
flarewearer

Re:

Postby JAK on Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:33 pm

Oops, thought this was a thread by any other name

[hr]I got my BBC
I got my BBC
JAK

Re:

Postby The Truth on Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:50 pm

Ahhh, nothing like such a deap thread to proke all our minds: what indead proves desirable in a woman?
For an answer to this question, it is necessary to consult one wiser then we.
Enter Aristotle, and his "Golden Mean" formula for virtue in a woman: A desireable phillie is the mean between two evils, one of deficiency and one of excess. So neither can we prefer the thin or the thick, but rather the middle ground, the fit.
As for my take on the matter, i say consult nature, the original judge (and indeed, creator of) beauty. It has always deemed the preferable mate to be the one best fit for producing offspring, i.e. the healthiest.
So best to have some meat on the bones, but please: no glazed hams

-The Truth
It is only in winter that we know the cyprus and the pine to be evergreens.
The Truth

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:13 pm

Be honest, what do you guyz think about girls with spots?

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:13 pm

I have a thing for guys and glasses-something can be really sexy about that if they are wearing the right style of glasses!

PreviousNext

Return to The Sinner's Main Board