Home

TheSinner.net

Dogging?

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Dogging?

Postby Chaucer on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:55 am

Does anyone in St Andrews take part in this bizarre activity? has anyone even heard of it before - I was talking to a friend earlier who said that he did it.

Whatever happened to orgysoc as well.
Chaucer

Re:

Postby JM on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:08 am

by "dogging" does your friend mean to skip classes and just stay at home? that the only meaning of the word that i know of. anyone else know any differently?
"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
JM

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:15 am

Some people have investigated at a national level and believe it is an urban myth. Personally I believe that this kind of thing goes on but the scale depicted by stories of peoples friends show a highly exagerated undertaking.

[hr]I have made my site work again, so feel free to have a look.

My website:
http://n.domaindlx.com/AndyGrayland/
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby JM on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:17 am

[s]munchingfoo wrote on 01:15, 16th Jan 2005:
Some people have investigated at a national level and believe it is an urban myth. Personally I believe that this kind of thing goes on but the scale depicted by stories of peoples friends show a highly exagerated undertaking.

[hr]I have made my site work again, so feel free to have a look.

My website:
http://n.domaindlx.com/AndyGrayland/

What do you mean? is it something different?
"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
JM

Re:

Postby Smith on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:17 am

dogging is going out to remote spots and having sex, as far as I'm aware.
It does exist, there were at least 3 dogging spots back when i was in high school.
Cake, and fine wine.
Smith

Re:

Postby JM on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:43 am

[s]Smith wrote on 01:17, 16th Jan 2005:
dogging is going out to remote spots and having sex, as far as I'm aware.
It does exist, there were at least 3 dogging spots back when i was in high school.

ah! that seems more interesting than what it meant at my school.
JM

Re:

Postby maz on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:51 am

i'm pretty sure that some premiership footballer was supposed to be involved in the whole thing - isn't it kinda like swinging in carparks?
Well, I bet that you look good on the dancefloor :P

Go see my friend on his band's UK tour. 24 March - 7 April
http://www.thehint.com
maz

Re:

Postby bramble on Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:55 am

supposedly! There have been several articles in various womens mags on the subject! Oh and i was also informed that Tentsmuir forest is our lovely local spot for it (i was on a field trip there and the subjest came up for some reason!!!!!!!)

[hr]
Frodo failed. Bush has the ring
Ich will die Ruhe stören...
bramble

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:47 am

papercutheart

Re:

Postby ram39 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:40 am

Stop reaserching dogging craig we have management to revise...
ram39

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:49 am

So, how is this different from the good ol' American trend of 'parking'? Which is driving to a remote location and engaging in sex, for the uninformed. If it's the same thing, then it's real in the States at least.

If, though as someone mentioned it involves adding parking with swinging, that would be quite the... erm... recreational activity.

[hr]---Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.--- Abraham Lincoln
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby novium on Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:00 am

[s]LonelyPilgrim wrote on 03:49, 16th Jan 2005:
So, how is this different from the good ol' American trend of 'parking'? Which is driving to a remote location and engaging in sex, for the uninformed. If it's the same thing, then it's real in the States at least.

If, though as someone mentioned it involves adding parking with swinging, that would be quite the... erm... recreational activity.

[hr]---Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.--- Abraham Lincoln

Nah, I think I've read about this somewhere. Perhaps in a newsmagazine. I can remember reading about one woman and thinking it was sad that she had to use it to bolster her self esteem. (which, from the reasons she gave, was what it was really about). Was it TIME maybe? The SF Chronicle? NOt something shady, I was surprised they were reporting on it. Could it possibly be one of those fashion magazines here? I don't usually read them but my housemates have a big thick one with a few actual news articles in it out in our living room. WHich would explain why I am not sure where it came from.
Neither the storms of crisis, nor the breezes of ambition could ever divert him, either by hope or by fear, from the course that he had chosen
novium

Re:

Postby Al on Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:49 am

Isn't the key element of "dogging" the voyeurism?

[hr]Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Al

Re:

Postby 5handicapgolfer on Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:23 am

stan collymore
5handicapgolfer

Re:

Postby Al on Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:31 am

With a name like that, his activities were a gift to tabloid headline writers.

[hr]Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Al

Re:

Postby benedict on Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:53 pm

Hi, Any guy like me to come to your house (can act as business friend etc) and lick and sniff your wifes wet damp dirty panties while you wank off. Can bring my wifes dirty panties so you can taste her. Can wank each other off after and both shoot cum into there panties. Interested?
benedict

Re:

Postby johness on Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:18 pm

[s]benedict wrote on 17:53, 16th Jan 2005:
Hi, Any guy like me to come to your house (can act as business friend etc) and lick and sniff your wifes wet damp dirty panties while you wank off. Can bring my wifes dirty panties so you can taste her. Can wank each other off after and both shoot cum into there panties. Interested?

Last time I sit down in front of my computer with a ceasar salad. Thanks for that benedict.

[hr]
today, I heart The Shins
[s]As I walk away, I look over my shoulder to see what I'm leaving behind. Pieces of puzzles and wishes on eyelashes failed...[/s]
johness

Re:

Postby Pender Native on Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:47 pm

As far as I know it involves some people in cars having sex and people outside pretending to walk their dogs (hence the name), watching and joining in if they're allowed.

[hr]
I like to listen to a man who likes to talk. Whoops! Sawdust and Treacle, put that in your herring and smoke it!
"I have seen flowers come in stony places
And kind things done by men with ugly faces,
And the gold cup won by the worst horse at the races,
So I trust, too."
Pender Native

Re:

Postby LonelyPilgrim on Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:43 am

[s]Pender Native wrote on 15:47, 17th Jan 2005:
As far as I know it involves some people in cars having sex and people outside pretending to walk their dogs (hence the name), watching and joining in if they're allowed.

How traumatic for the poor canines!

[hr]
---Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.--- Abraham Lincoln
Man is free; yet we must not suppose that he is at liberty to do everything he pleases, for he becomes a slave the moment he allows his actions to be ruled by passion. --Giacomo Casanova
LonelyPilgrim

Re:

Postby James on Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:06 pm

[s]5handicapgolfer wrote on 09:23, 16th Jan 2005:
stan collymore

What an apt name for a dogger.
James

Return to The Sinner's Main Board