Home

TheSinner.net

post exam binge session

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

post exam binge session

Postby Big X on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:39 pm

tomorrow is E (end of exams) Day for me, tomorrow could, therefore, also be described as B (binge) day. there have been a number of possibilities running through my head about where to go, there was a blackboard outside bridges/lizard about 'happy hour 12-9' can anyone confirm that this is a booze related happy hour?
also, is it just me, or has the lizard been crammed with (in the style of tim lovejoy from soccer AM) Lovely Ladies in recent times.
One final thing, this year the mirror in front of the urinal in the lizard has been frosted, good or bad?

Big X
"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
Big X

Re:

Postby Zombie Sheep on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:49 pm

Ah, Soccer AM! Does anyone else think pearl diving is the funniest thing EVER?

[hr]Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability. And I want you to know we are with you until victory, until Jerusalem.
Zombie Sheep

Re:

Postby Big X on Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:19 am

[s]Zombie Sheep wrote on 23:49, 20th Jan 2005:
Ah, Soccer AM! Does anyone else think pearl diving is the funniest thing EVER?

[hr]Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability. And I want you to know we are with you until victory, until Jerusalem.

pearl diving was/is one of the funniest features. i also enjoy 'taxi' section, classic. best ever show, last year christmas special, Soccerettes=2 well known page 3 models, tim was in his element. he sat in front of me at Chelsea last season, but his season ticket moved this season, probably in the Matthew Harding with all of the headhunters........
"Never apologise for showing feeling, in doing so you apologise for truth" Disraeli
Big X

Re:

Postby A Saint on Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:46 am

soccer am is the best show on tv. but tim should support the true blues(for any of you who doesn't know who that is just look at fourth place in the prem) pearl has to be the best moment in the shows history but did you see the recent re-appearance of pearl with her new move, i laughed till i cryed.
A Saint

Re:

Postby bramble on Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:38 am

What was wrong with drinking tonight?????????? IM WASTED AND ITS MUCH FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!

[hr]
Frodo failed. Bush has the ring
Ich will die Ruhe stören...
bramble

Re:

Postby Unknown on Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:58 am

[s]bramble wrote on 03:38, 21st Jan 2005:
What was wrong with drinking tonight?????????? IM WASTED AND ITS MUCH FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!

[hr]
Frodo failed. Bush has the ring

and ]the was Union brilliant!
Unknown

Re:

Postby Unknown on Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:59 am

Oops. Silly drunken post. Apologies all.
Unknown

Re:

Postby Haunted on Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:13 am

My short term goals of the moment do not involve surviving the night

EDIT: In an analogy to drinking mighty heavily of course
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Return to The Sinner's Main Board