Home

TheSinner.net

LMF club.

This message board is for discussing anything in any way remotely connected with St Andrews, the University or just anything you want. Welcome!

Re:

Postby Lord Cedric on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Marco and Lara are perhaps not involved. Homer is a member. and all applicationsare welcome. lordcedric@hotmail.com
Lord Cedric

Re:

I have to state that the LMF is a very elitist organisation - we do not pollute ourselves with the likes of senior union sabs or existing all-male monarchist or charitable organisations of lesser repute./ Applications open at lordcedric@hotmail.com
Lord Cedric

Re:

Postby Adam J Shanks on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

As a Students Union Non-Sabattical Exexcutive Member of Queens University, Belfast I would like to congratulate St. Andrews most ernestly for establishing yet another all-male club. If only my University had such forethought and variety! Surely this is a triumph for liberty and democracy?
Adam J Shanks

Re:

Postby Eleanor Carleton on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Adam J Shanks - while I agree with you that surely another all-male club is risible, particularly one that doesn't even have a redeeming point such as charity work (however flawed, and overhyped though it may be), surely that is its downfall - that it *is* risible? Surely no one will take it seriously? It just seems like the work of some pretentious (*Lord* Cedric) would-be someone, who wasn't even allowed into the KK. Anyway, they do not yet claim to represent the rest of the students, but give them time (KK have had since only 1926 after all - oh the tradition).
Eleanor Carleton

Re:

Postby n on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

but I hear they're very good in bed... maybe that's what the purpose is- to train themselves to show the ladies of St. Andrews a good time... but Cedric is mine!
n

Re:

Eleanor, you too can apply for interview. That is not to say you will get in, however. The LMF is a club about freedom. Freedom too choose who our friends are (the membership if you like)and the freedom of the individual to choose whether he/she wishes to apply (the key word is 'apply'- we can all choose our mates) to enter said friendship group. By the way, what makes you all think that the term 'chaps' implies all-male- in these times of generic titles and political correctness surely 'chapess' would have been quite tasteless. Even though the LMF may be less than serious as an instution (although we hav had our first dinner) I believe it raises many questions about the idea of all-male clubs in general. And no, I have never had a KK interview, invite or anal rodgering, although hopefully the latter will come soon.
Lord Cedric

Re:

Postby bondgirl2002 on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

...cedric, you worry me, you really do :P

...eleanor - in the words of one of the founding members of the infamous lmf club i think the words 'piss take' are possibly more appropriate to describe the goings-on of the lmf chaps...
bondgirl2002

Re:

Postby bondgirl2002 on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

"And no,I have never had a KK interview, invite or anal rodgering, although hopefully the latter will come soon."

...cedric - do you have any particular 'latter' in mind... ;)
bondgirl2002

Re:

Postby Lord of Her Ring on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

"And no,I have never had a KK interview, invite or anal rodgering, although hopefully the latter will come soon."

...cedric - do you have any particular 'latter' in mind... ;)
Lord of Her Ring

Re:

Lmf, Latter, Lmf, Latter, Lmf Latter, Lmf, Latter....LLAATTEERR
Lord Cedric

Re:

Ed.
Lord Cedric

Lord Ballax

Postby Lord Ballax on Mon Jan 01, 1990 12:00 pm

Quite, dear Eleanor, Quite. As one in the breed of Lord Cedric, (a compatriot of mine) I feel it necessary to bring to the attention of the good chaps of St.Andrews a club where ones masculinity is not seen as detrimental to ones character (and even frowned upon in todays age) but of great benefit.
Anyone interested in LMF are most welcome to contact myself on lordballax@hotmail.com for more information.

Yours,

Ballax.
Lord Ballax

Previous

Return to The Sinner's Main Board